The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jul 16, 2014 at 11:04 PM Post #2,044 of 4,956
  Yeah, LMUE had them for sale last week. They should have some more in eventually. Picture courtesy of Leo888

thanks for the quick replies guys!

been trying to keep up with the thread but its so hard!

those look pretty sweet, i like the different colours =) adds a little spice to the look haha. interested in getting a pair myself, (already own the gr07be) have high expectations (but not expecting it to exceed the gr07)

has anyone found cables that fit these new connectors? it will be dumb if it has replaceable cables but not be able to =(.

anyone know where to get the other colours as well? i have too many black iems. want something a bit more colourful.

does the vsd3S (supposedly the more balenced one) have different colours as well?

Jul 16, 2014 at 11:23 PM Post #2,045 of 4,956
new headfi'er here, was actually following these VSD3's for quite a while now, finally joined for more up to date info.. :)
and now that VSD3 seems to start knocking on some doors, would like a comparison b/w VSD3 and VSD3S before settling for one.. (or even could wait for VSD5).. :wink:

Yeah by the time we wld see the VSD5 release, we'll have comparisons bet 3 & 3S and others as well, pouring in........And you will have a head scratching options to choose from besides these 3,if you not just limited to Vsonic..:p

Jul 16, 2014 at 11:46 PM Post #2,046 of 4,956
Yeah by the time we wld see the VSD5 release, we'll have comparisons bet 3 & 3S and others as well, pouring in........And you will have a head scratching options to choose from besides these 3,if you not just limited to Vsonic..:p

Haha. VSD5 might be the next for me as my wife have eyes for the 3S. Not limited to Vsonic though but the 3S at it's asking price really planted a spark in me looking forward to the 5 and 7.

@Tom22. Here's another eye candy to help you along.

Jul 16, 2014 at 11:47 PM Post #2,047 of 4,956
  thanks for the quick replies guys!

been trying to keep up with the thread but its so hard!

those look pretty sweet, i like the different colours =) adds a little spice to the look haha. interested in getting a pair myself, (already own the gr07be) have high expectations (but not expecting it to exceed the gr07)

has anyone found cables that fit these new connectors? it will be dumb if it has replaceable cables but not be able to =(.

anyone know where to get the other colours as well? i have too many black iems. want something a bit more colourful.

does the vsd3S (supposedly the more balenced one) have different colours as well?

I believe they use MMcX connectors - most of the new shure earphones use it, the UE900, and probably a couple more.
The red/blue are VSD3s from my knowledge

Jul 16, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #2,048 of 4,956
this is my first pair of IEMs and for $50-60 they sure kick some ass. 

Well if you ask me,you missed a lot with other starter,budget iems if vsd3s is your very first,imho....otherwise vsd3s would've been a day and night to you,any good sounding iem for that matter......But I assume you had some past listenings with earbuds/headphones....

Jul 17, 2014 at 12:00 AM Post #2,050 of 4,956
I believe they use MMcX connectors - most of the new shure earphones use it, the UE900, and probably a couple more.
The red/blue are VSD3s from my knowledge

We are expecting the replacement cables for these from Vsonic as the shures,westones,ue900s wont fit.....think lmue gonna stock them in the begining and others in future.

Jul 17, 2014 at 12:11 AM Post #2,052 of 4,956
Well if you ask me,you missed a lot with other starter,budget iems if vsd3s is your very first,imho....otherwise vsd3s would've been a day and night to you,any good sounding iem for that matter......But I assume you had some past listenings with earbuds/headphones....

My previous earphone I used was the YUIN PK3, best $30 earbuds you can get imo

Jul 17, 2014 at 12:18 AM Post #2,053 of 4,956
Any idea if it's the stock replacement cable or a different variation.

Im not sure about it, as it was posted by kova and looking at the price he mentioned (like some ~$25-30 for new buyers and ~$15 for returning customers) it looks to me its kind of FiiO after market cables(pcocc/silver plater/silver cables etc) that are being offered for TF10,Shures,westones.......my guess.

Jul 17, 2014 at 12:23 AM Post #2,055 of 4,956
Finally my vsd3s is here, its not opened yet. I have been listening to ath ckr 9s all this week and has been blown away with its sound. I fear that this will affect my thoughts on the vsd3s 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back