The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jul 14, 2014 at 1:27 AM Post #1,936 of 4,956
Mochill may be the hypemaster, but he speaks the truth on the VSD3S. Been listening to a lot of jazz, acoustic, and folk stuff to chill out tonight and the the vocals are absolutely magnificent. So easy to get lost in. I'm pretty in love with these things. 

Jul 14, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #1,938 of 4,956
A great showcase of what they do well:

The low texture of the djembe, the raw, natural voice, the brightness of the guitar, and the overall soundstage. Some really wonderful stuff in there. 

Jul 14, 2014 at 3:45 AM Post #1,939 of 4,956
mochill is a hype monster, but he's also quite knowledgable, speaks from experience, and doesn't play up a IEM, then diss it later. He's consistent. Cheers mo!

Jul 14, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #1,940 of 4,956
mochill is a hype monster, but he's also quite knowledgable, speaks from experience, and doesn't play up a IEM, then diss it later. He's consistent. Cheers mo!

I have no doubt in mochill and he moves along at sonic speed. Haha, hard to catch up with his hype. :grin:.

Anyway, just received mine and it ssys VSD3 on the box. I read in a earlier post that there's a sticker or something that states VSD3S but can't find any on my set. Any thoughts just to be sure it's the S version.

Thanks in advance.

Jul 14, 2014 at 6:43 AM Post #1,942 of 4,956
I have no doubt in mochill and he moves along at sonic speed. Haha, hard to catch up with his hype. :grin:.

Anyway, just received mine and it ssys VSD3 on the box. I read in a earlier post that there's a sticker or something that states VSD3S but can't find any on my set. Any thoughts just to be sure it's the S version.

Thanks in advance.

What color do you get? Red-blue pair or black one?

I am curious with the real color of red-blue pair. The picture seems so sparkling and blinky to me.
While the black in real is doff, dark, and dull in real.

Jul 14, 2014 at 9:44 AM Post #1,944 of 4,956

Thanks in advance.

sure there shd be a sticker on the top transparent not on the cardboard box......do you see a letter S stamped on the right ear-piece?

Jul 14, 2014 at 9:47 AM Post #1,945 of 4,956
What color do you get? Red-blue pair or black one?

I am curious with the real color of red-blue pair. The picture seems so sparkling and blinky to me.
While the black in real is doff, dark, and dull in real.

Red/Blue. Looks fine but for some reason felt that the little gloss may not last long. Anyway, a dull but solid colour still looks good if you ask me. Take a look at these pics taken with my S4 and no editing done and see if it helps you with your decision.
[/IMG]

Jul 14, 2014 at 9:55 AM Post #1,946 of 4,956
sure there shd be a sticker on the top transparent not on the cardboard box......do you see a letter S stamped on the right ear-piece?

Thanks Shawn71. Got it. Mine was 2 stripe of transparent tape with VSD3S printing on it. It was placed on both side and needs to be removed to get to the contents inside.

Jul 14, 2014 at 10:01 AM Post #1,947 of 4,956
Thanks Shawn71. Got it. Mine was 2 stripe of transparent tape with VSD3S printing on it. It was placed on both side and needs to be removed to get to the contents inside.

Sure not a proble......btw do you see the S stamped on the RED earpiece.......mine is smoked black so not sure on the R/B tho.....

Jul 14, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #1,948 of 4,956
Sure not a proble......btw do you see the S stamped on the RED earpiece.......mine is smoked black so not sure on the R/B tho.....

Yes it's there. Forgotten to mention that earlier post.

@stardolpin87, the red and blue will look darker in tone when wore due to it being translucent. Guess the concha of our ear musk the colour tone a tad. Not as loud as I initially expect it to be.

Jul 14, 2014 at 10:43 AM Post #1,949 of 4,956
Red/Blue. Looks fine but for some reason felt that the little gloss may not last long. Anyway, a dull but solid colour still looks good if you ask me. Take a look at these pics taken with my S4 and no editing done and see if it helps you with your decision.[attach]1149186[/attach][/quote]

[quote="leo888, post: 10711047, member: 271967"]

Yes it's there. Forgotten to mention that earlier post.

@stardolpin87, the red and blue will look darker in tone when wore due to it being translucent. Guess the concha of our ear musk the colour tone a tad. Not as loud as I initially expect it to be.[/quote]

I love the color and hope it lasts long.
Anyway which way is safer to keep the iem in pouch or in hardcase as in beyer or beats?

Also is there any suggestion to keep the translucent color lasts longer?

Jul 14, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #1,950 of 4,956

I love the color and hope it lasts long.
Anyway which way is safer to keep the iem in pouch or in hardcase as in beyer or beats?

Also is there any suggestion to keep the translucent color lasts longer.

I would personally prefer a hard case for added protection. As I've just gotten mine, I have no idea how to keep the colour longer except that to give it some TLC. One thing I always have inside my hardcase is a piece of good quality ultra soft cleaning cloth which I use to clean the housing and plug after use. So far most of my iems are still looking good, some as long as 3 years old.

So, my pair is on the burn right now but have to ask for suggestion for tips as the stock tips aren't working with my ears. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back