The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jul 13, 2014 at 3:34 AM Post #1,921 of 4,956
Jul 13, 2014 at 10:47 AM Post #1,922 of 4,956
LMUE-FB update:

Hello everyone, most of the team will be in China until 17 July (Thurs). Please avoid posting messages on Facebook as we will have difficulty assessing the site in China. ""

Jul 13, 2014 at 12:49 PM Post #1,923 of 4,956
Anyone has/heard VSD3 version yet?  Someone just told me they sound better than VSD3S, without any other explanation.  Wondering if it has punchier/deeper bass and more controlled warmer upper mids?

Jul 13, 2014 at 1:10 PM Post #1,924 of 4,956
If it's anything like the VSD1 and VSD1S, it probably has more midbass to low mids and less mids to mid-highs with a more noticable V shape. More of a fun sound. I had the 1s first and got the 1 after they crapped out and the biggest differences I can hear are boomy mid-bass and more of a strident treble in the VSD1. It's noticeable but not really all that different overall. The VSD3 may be totally different, but I'd think it's kind of the same thing. Kind of interested to hear people once they get them.

Anyone has/heard VSD3 version yet?  Someone just told me they sound better than VSD3S, without any other explanation.  Wondering if it has punchier/deeper bass and more controlled warmer upper mids?

Jul 13, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #1,925 of 4,956
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will be like with VSD1 and 1S with very mild differences here and there. It's the same housing and the same driver and there is no acoustic foam for attenuation in the nozzle, no change in impedance and sensitivity, so most likely the sound differences will come again from the difference in the vent hole next to the nozzle. Probably like with VSD1 and LE the VSD3 will have a bigger hole with some sort of filter on, so probably we can expect similar change - a bit more bass quantity and a hair fuller sound; hopefully no changes in the treble region as the VSD1 was a bit dry and grainy in that region compared to the slightly smoother 1S.

Anyway, this time around I'll skip the other version, so someone else will have to compare them

Jul 13, 2014 at 7:44 PM Post #1,928 of 4,956
If you think about it, unless you got a lemon from a get-go, you are "covered" by removable cable which takes care of the most common problem.

Jul 14, 2014 at 12:36 AM Post #1,930 of 4,956
So loving the vsd3s vocal reproduction :heart_eyes:

Awe, your just trying to keep the hype train going.:p Mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Jul 14, 2014 at 1:03 AM Post #1,934 of 4,956
Vsonic is a awesome bang for buck company, that's why I'm reverting back to them:smiley:....i even if I get my tralucent reference 1:innocent:

So you are saying it's a keeper? That says a lot about them given you have sold off quite a bit of your inventory. You are eccentric :sunglasses: but fun to see your no nonsense one line responses. I'll be getting my Red/Blue latest tomorrow if I don't miss the delivery today. Can't wait to hear for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back