The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jun 24, 2014 at 11:20 AM Post #1,099 of 4,956
The stock single flange tips......earcanal fit might be ok but the shell (where it fits on concha) i was referring to.

Yeah, I understand. Maybe the double flanges make them fit a little bit further out? I really don't know, but I often have an issue with the fit with IEM's and almost always use the smallest tips available but these fits like a glove with the stock double flange.........................................

Jun 24, 2014 at 11:28 AM Post #1,101 of 4,956
Yes, they're made to be worn over ear and doesn't seem to fit good any other way.

I tried wearing cable down and seems to be ok for me.....isolation was not that good,but not that bad either.....May fit some and not rest due to the shape of our ears. And flip mod didnt pass.

Jun 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM Post #1,102 of 4,956
Yeah, I understand. Maybe the double flanges make them fit a little bit further out? I really don't know, but I often have an issue with the fit with IEM's and almost always use the smallest tips available but these fits like a glove with the stock double flange.........................................

Yes you are absolutely correct. The stock dbl flange is an excellent one that I had tried with vsdLE. And I prefer it to meelec's and other tips, otherwise meelec tips are like universal donor. Right now I use M tips of tf10 with my LE. And I havent started tip rollin yet on vsd3S as the stock fit that came with is doing a nice job to me.

Jun 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM Post #1,104 of 4,956

Quote: LENDMEUREARS =>>
  Hi Everyone,

I am sorry to keep all of you waiting for the VSD3S. The stocks has finally arrived. But sadly, there is quite little to go around for everyone. We were initially promised 35 units ( still quite a little amount) but only 20 came.  We will be putting it up on sale for these at Wednesday 10 am. Each person will be limited to just 1 unit so as to ensure that everyone gets a fair chance in getting it.

For Singapore customers, you can audition the VSD3S at our Toy Outpost locker already. We just hope you do not like it so much that you take it home like how a small minority did to our other audition sets! 

Jun 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM Post #1,105 of 4,956
looks like hype train in full flow here...............

even i want vsd3 now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back