The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Mar 1, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #271 of 4,956
^^^this. We still don't know when we can get them, and we already knew what they looked like, so What?

Mar 1, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #274 of 4,956
Lol they look like gushers candy.
Semi-transparent should've been the way to go.

Mar 1, 2014 at 3:34 PM Post #276 of 4,956

With those angles, they look like they could be made specially for Bizarro Superman. (Sorry, had to be there for the 70's)

Bizarro_Superboy_(Earth-One).jpg

Mar 1, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #278 of 4,956

Makes sense. Seems like they are following the code, lol!

Mar 2, 2014 at 10:32 AM Post #280 of 4,956
Lend Me Ur Ears :-

"As for the VSD3, if things goes as planned, it should arrive between mid march to early April."

Does the vsd3 have adjustable nozzles like vsd1 ?

"Nope the VSd3 have no adjustable nozzle but i don't think it is a deal breaker. i was lucky to try a near final prototype for a very short while and it seems to fit just nice without the adjustable nozzle. "

Mar 6, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #281 of 4,956
  Lend Me Ur Ears :-

"As for the VSD3, if things goes as planned, it should arrive between mid march to early April."

Does the vsd3 have adjustable nozzles like vsd1 ?

"Nope the VSd3 have no adjustable nozzle but i don't think it is a deal breaker. i was lucky to try a near final prototype for a very short while and it seems to fit just nice without the adjustable nozzle. "

If I grabbed one it would be the VSD3S. Any mention of how much longer till they would show up?

Translated from the Fischer Audio FB page...

"VSD3 world's first project in Kaohsiung Chitat version is expected to be interested in one week to listen to the sound to welcome Chi Tat listen look ( ^ _ ^ )
AA moderator relayed the sense of hearing ( share )
I recently heard VSD3 ENGINEERING , sound quality is high, similar to the SE535 's sense of hearing , clear high-frequency , intermediate frequency slightly stressed , but unfortunately less sense of low volume , but VSD3 price, think value for money.
VSD3 worth noting , probably will be listed in the last two months, the packaging , the appearance is no longer the cottage style
Wear parts, although VSD3 mining diamond cutting surface design, the actual wear but no discomfort .
As the biggest drawback is the MMCX change line size, this specification has become mainstream , but the number is very low pluggable , after repeated mating , there may be problems in contact , coupled with less than 2K -priced headphones, no one添购opportunity for it to upgrade lines, blasting line is not large, unless there is wire needs."

Mar 8, 2014 at 2:32 PM Post #283 of 4,956
  how much are these gonna cost? Are they gonna have a similar sound to JVC FX850?

Can't imagine they would be anything similar to the 850 as the 850 has a large driver with a wood enclosure.

Mar 9, 2014 at 3:23 AM Post #284 of 4,956

Users who are viewing this thread

Back