The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Apr 21, 2014 at 10:24 PM Post #394 of 4,956
They're dead Jim. Dead.

Apr 26, 2014 at 12:14 PM Post #395 of 4,956
Cmon come out already. My vsonic Gr07 just died and i need a new replacement.

Apr 26, 2014 at 2:00 PM Post #396 of 4,956
  Cmon come out already. My vsonic Gr07 just died and i need a new replacement.

Okay, I'll pose the question :) Why not just buy the Classic if you need a GR07 replacement. You trust the new ones that have a new design and detachable cable to sound as good for quite a bit less $$$? Then what is the point of the GR07 Classic? Sure these aren't going to be inferior? Something has got to give cause $60 vs. $119 is quite a difference. Either the Classic is an old style and becomes overpriced or the new ones are not so great cause they wouldn't be as good as the Classic or other $60-$70 phones like the HAVI and Ostry which are on the GR07 level.

What do you people think the result is going to be?

Apr 26, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #397 of 4,956
I think I'll be picking these up whether or not they are on kc06 or b3 level. I've never had a vsonic iem and this looks like the perfect starting spot(especially considering vsonics release track record, it'll give me sometime to save up). They look amazing and vsonic tends to have a solid bang for your buck(based on reviews) and if they are even on the same level as the vsd1s, I think I would be happy with them. They also look AMAZING.

Apr 27, 2014 at 7:01 AM Post #398 of 4,956
  Okay, I'll pose the question :) Why not just buy the Classic if you need a GR07 replacement. You trust the new ones that have a new design and detachable cable to sound as good for quite a bit less $$$? Then what is the point of the GR07 Classic? Sure these aren't going to be inferior? Something has got to give cause $60 vs. $119 is quite a difference. Either the Classic is an old style and becomes overpriced or the new ones are not so great cause they wouldn't be as good as the Classic or other $60-$70 phones like the HAVI and Ostry which are on the GR07 level.

What do you people think the result is going to be?

Well... Is the HAVI and Ostry really on the GR07 level? If they are i might give them a shot. The GR07 classic would probably sound like... The original GR07, which i had. And I really want to try something different but of the same calibre of the GR07... So maybe. It really depends though. 

May 9, 2014 at 5:51 AM Post #399 of 4,956
Lend Me UR Ears posted that Vsonic is starting VSD3 production soon as opposed to a couple months ago like VSonic posted on their weibo.

Sorry, I don't want to
deadhorse.gif
bigsmile_face.gif
for any of you hoping for more substantial updates. I found reading through LMUE's FB page interesting. They decided to resume production of the GR07 Bass (for an exclusive LMUE preorder?) but then missed their delivery date by 3 weeks (partly because of problems with a new mould that they were using).

May 9, 2014 at 11:35 PM Post #404 of 4,956

May 11, 2014 at 6:11 AM Post #405 of 4,956
  Well... Is the HAVI and Ostry really on the GR07 level? If they are i might give them a shot. The GR07 classic would probably sound like... The original GR07, which i had. And I really want to try something different but of the same calibre of the GR07... So maybe. It really depends though. 

I received the HAVI b3 few days ago and is definatelly not on the level of gr07 mkii that I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back