The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Nov 30, 2014 at 7:38 PM Post #3,901 of 4,956
+1 another order for VSD3 non detachable iems, no tracking number yet, ordered on the 27th, both the VSD3 and the GR02 BE, got an "awaiting shipment" for the GR02's, but an "awaiting fulfillment" for the VSD3.  Anyone else gotten tracking on these yet?

Nov 30, 2014 at 10:19 PM Post #3,902 of 4,956
  +1 another order for VSD3 non detachable iems, no tracking number yet, ordered on the 27th, both the VSD3 and the GR02 BE, got an "awaiting shipment" for the GR02's, but an "awaiting fulfillment" for the VSD3.  Anyone else gotten tracking on these yet?

@BL33DnEaRs
I pre-ordered the red-blue vsd3 on the 27th as well. It still says awaiting fulfillment... They said that the stock should come in today, but i doubt that they are actually shipping it out on the 30th.

also does anyone know LMUE's shipping time for the U.S?

Dec 1, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #3,903 of 4,956
Anyone already got a VSD3S with fixed cable? Does the earpiece turns around the cable end it is connected to? (In the DC one the earpiece and the cable end is not steady as a whole, the earpiece is loose. Hope i'm explaining it better) 

Dec 1, 2014 at 9:07 PM Post #3,905 of 4,956

LMUE doesn't provide tracking on eBay orders. I've bought two items from them through eBay and received no tracking. Luckily, they both got to me. Not sure about through the site.

Just put an inquiry about the non-replaceable cable version to LMUE. They're on their way it seems.

Dec 2, 2014 at 7:07 AM Post #3,909 of 4,956
  The S non DC is, but I read that the former is better in the mids

that's not right. don't let them confuse you. especially in the mids, they're the same. they're almost same on every aspect. very very very little differences there are and is very hard to determine (especially if you don't have the two on the same time -experience talking). maybe a little (very little) difference on the bass punch and vocal presentation and that's a huge "maybe"... i say go for the S right now and don't ever worry about the other version.

Dec 2, 2014 at 9:07 AM Post #3,910 of 4,956
They're on the same level. For gym use, I'd want the IM50. VSD3 will have more clarity, but not more detail. Treble is more natural and less harsh on the IM50. Mids are better as well. IM50 has infinitely better build, though I'd say VSD3 has better fit (though not by too much). If I were using them in the gym though, I'd take the ATs just for the build alone. 

Ditto on the build. My pair of VSD3S disintegrated in my bag yesterday. The incredibly fragile cord rubbed a zipper and instantly tore. Some Chinese IEMs may sound good, but the trade-off in build quality for a cheaper price really isn't worth it.

Dec 2, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #3,911 of 4,956
Ditto on the build. My pair of VSD3S disintegrated in my bag yesterday. The incredibly fragile cord rubbed a zipper and instantly tore. Some Chinese IEMs may sound good, but the trade-off in build quality for a cheaper price really isn't worth it.

And this is why I'm sticking with the detachable cable versions. Given the non-detachable ones use the same cable, it's not worth the risk. They VSD3 is just too nice to go without 
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 2, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #3,913 of 4,956
  Forgot to post but I received my new VSD3S non detachable from penonaudio. Great customer service 10/10 would purchase from them again

Close up pics of the cable attached to the housing, please!!! :)

Dec 2, 2014 at 3:58 PM Post #3,914 of 4,956
that's not right. don't let them confuse you. especially in the mids, they're the same. they're almost same on every aspect. very very very little differences there are and is very hard to determine (especially if you don't have the two on the same time -experience talking). maybe a little (very little) difference on the bass punch and vocal presentation and that's a huge "maybe"... i say go for the S right now and don't ever worry about the other version.

What do you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back