The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jul 31, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #2,251 of 4,956

This shipping is killing me. I ordered from lendmeurears on 7/20 and I'm dying from the wait. They should've been here yesterday or at least today, but it seems like the truck was robbed on the highway or something. 
frown.gif

Edit: These are the Havi B3 Pro 1's. Posted in wrong thread but still relevant.

haha thats the same for me except i ordered them 1 day earlier! and on the 20th i ordered the vsd3s in the red and blue =) this addiction is starting to be a problem

Jul 31, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #2,252 of 4,956

Bass: equal, I found 1S a little more boomy
Mid: 3S
High: 3S, less sibilance

Comfort: unquestionably 1S

I would say comfort is about the same for me, but that might just be my ear shape. I don't even notice I have the 3S on most of the time. the only time it bothers me is when I lay down at certain angles. 

Jul 31, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #2,253 of 4,956
And to me the vsd3s has better comfort.

Comfort is extremely individual so makes little sence to compare two IEM's that's known to be comfortable.

Aug 2, 2014 at 2:51 AM Post #2,254 of 4,956
  haha thats the same for me except i ordered them 1 day earlier! and on the 20th i ordered the vsd3s in the red and blue =) this addiction is starting to be a problem

Want to know what's worse? They arrived today, but I was asleep and they had to be signed for. Have to go pick them up tomorrow from the post office. At least I got my DT 770 Pro 80's and my Xonar DG today and am loving the bass 
L3000.gif

Aug 2, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #2,256 of 4,956
hello, is there anyone who feel uncomfort with vsd3s the sibilance? i have some problem with it, my ears feel like pierced when my ipod volume +- 60%... roughly used 50 hours.. any tips maybe?

thanks in advance 
beerchug.gif

Aug 2, 2014 at 3:31 PM Post #2,257 of 4,956
I'd say you're listening to it too loud, first off. Listening at that level is indeed painful with these IEMs. I don't listen at more than about 40% on my iPod. Any louder is gonna do some damage. 

As far as cutting the sibilance goes, if turning your music down doesn't work, you can try the foam tips that come with it, or something like Sony Hybrids. They'll bring the mids a bit forward and darken the treble, but won't sound as clear as the stock silicone tips.

Aug 2, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #2,260 of 4,956
  WHAT?!
60%?!

With my Lumia 520 I use it with 12% on the bus 
blink.gif

Yeah, man. I tried listening to the iPod at 60 or so and my left ear was ringing after a couple seconds.
basshead.gif
 Gotta keep it lower.  

August second, and WHERE THE HELL IS VSD5?!

Production delay from a lack of connectors. I don't think we've heard any news other than that.

Aug 2, 2014 at 11:58 PM Post #2,261 of 4,956
hello, is there anyone who feel uncomfort with vsd3s the sibilance? i have some problem with it, my ears feel like pierced when my ipod volume +- 60%... roughly used 50 hours.. any tips maybe?

thanks in advance :beerchug:  

What everybody else has said. These are very efficient/easy to drive headphones. I listen to less than 50% volume from my iTouch 5. 60% seems excessive.

Aug 3, 2014 at 12:12 AM Post #2,262 of 4,956
What everybody else has said. This are very efficient/easy to drive headphones. I listen to less than 50% volume from my iTouch 5. 60% seems excessive.

Yeah, man. I tried listening to the iPod at 60 or so and my left ear was ringing after a couple seconds.
basshead.gif
 Gotta keep it lower.  

Production delay from a lack of connectors. I don't think we've heard any news other than that.

WHAT?!
60%?!

With my Lumia 520 I use it with 12% on the bus 
blink.gif

I'd say you're listening to it too loud, first off. Listening at that level is indeed painful with these IEMs. I don't listen at more than about 40% on my iPod. Any louder is gonna do some damage. 

As far as cutting the sibilance goes, if turning your music down doesn't work, you can try the foam tips that come with it, or something like Sony Hybrids. They'll bring the mids a bit forward and darken the treble, but won't sound as clear as the stock silicone tips.

aha i get it, the foam tips seem reduce it a little bit,.,.
yeah it just get my head dizzy after a little while at 60% 
basshead.gif

gotta keep lower then.... thanks for tips~ 
atsmile.gif

Aug 3, 2014 at 4:09 AM Post #2,264 of 4,956
My pair arrived at a local post office, but it's Sunday... Guess Monday at the earliest!

Still reading through this thread, hopefully I'll be able to help out with some reviews, though I'm pretty bad at explaining audio and stuff

Aug 3, 2014 at 6:35 AM Post #2,265 of 4,956
  My pair arrived at a local post office, but it's Sunday... Guess Monday at the earliest!

Still reading through this thread, hopefully I'll be able to help out with some reviews, though I'm pretty bad at explaining audio and stuff

Its ok, just make it interesting by using words like how gg are the phones? It is really to the extent of ggwp? What are the ultimates of the phones (sound sig). How much mana pool does it have ( impedance needed to drive phones). Are they OP compared to the phones you have? Which sets do you use for it (tips)? Use this format you wont go wrong LOL 
Cheers.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back