The most comfortable mouse I ever used
Mar 31, 2009 at 2:04 AM Post #16 of 23
I prefer the VX Revolution.. Fits nice in the hand and I can throw it in my bag and take it to class very easily.

Apr 1, 2009 at 5:54 PM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by zenzsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I prefer the VX Revolution.. Fits nice in the hand and I can throw it in my bag and take it to class very easily.

I will agree, one of the more comfortable mice I have used (especially for laptops since it is of a decent size and the ergonomics help too). Battery life is good too though I don't use it constantly as I am usually fine with a trackpad :p. If I owned a desktop I would probably get the mx revolution (which seems to be a bigger version of the vx) or maybe the mx1100 or whatever their replacement to the mx1000 is as it is rather similar

Apr 2, 2009 at 1:00 PM Post #20 of 23
For some strange reason, Logitech has yet to really improve on the very nice heft and feel of their MX500 mouse pointer I use on my home computer. I've used their MX400 and it's not much of an improvement over the MX500.

Apr 2, 2009 at 4:03 PM Post #22 of 23
Here's the most comfortable mouse I've ever used.

computer_mouse_using_a_real_dead_mouse_4.jpg

Apr 6, 2009 at 7:32 AM Post #23 of 23
I use a VX Revolution. Even if a mouse is more comfortable, I probably wouldn't trade it over the VX Rev. It got great features and it doesn't sacrifice on comfort. i like it more than the Nano due to the greater comfort as well as the fact that you adjust the "scrolling factor" manually, although the Nano does have a nice small USB wireless input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back