The Most Annoying Catch Phrases Of All Time
Apr 2, 2011 at 10:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

Redcarmoose

Headphoneus Supremus
We hear these things. They are like popular songs on the radio. First they are brand new. Then they become a trend. Finally they get used by the really annoying people of our world. Post the worst and make yourself feel better.

Apr 2, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #2 of 29
someone is gonna come and put that friday thing 
frown.gif
 I watched it once by accident. then i had to play good old metal for like 4 hours to get it out of my head

Apr 2, 2011 at 10:57 AM Post #3 of 29
"Desu", desu~

Also, "watashi wa kawaii? Uguu~" At least, I think that's how it went. I haven't watched Kanon in a long freakin' time. All I really remember is the "uguu~" bit.

"Da ze" is pretty awesome though, da ze!

-- Griffinhart

Apr 2, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #7 of 29
Can I ask you a question?.....pause

You want to ask permision by asking me a question just so you can ask another question?

Apr 2, 2011 at 5:04 PM Post #10 of 29
Wow, haven't thought about catchphrases for awhile. Memes that pre-existed the Internet.

The first thing tha comes to mind is poor Gary Coleman. But I can't bring myself to make fun of him.

Apr 2, 2011 at 5:24 PM Post #11 of 29

Quote:
Can I ask you a question?.....pause

You want to ask permision by asking me a question just so you can ask another question?

Not really sure if you are being serious, but that is just being polite when one asks it.
confused_face_2.gif

Apr 6, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #15 of 29

Quote:
Wow, haven't thought about catchphrases for awhile. Memes that pre-existed the Internet.

The first thing tha comes to mind is poor Gary Coleman. But I can't bring myself to make fun of him.

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Erik?

The TV show Psych makes fun and reference to a lot of bad catch phrases, in this particular episode, Sean (James Roday) tries to bring back "not!" and "said the liar"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back