The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Oct 3, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #2,521 of 4,317
sorry.. but its hard to use if dont use the propper tip.

i am using the M9 double flange and i dont have no issues whatsoever with my 8320, i cant comment if the GR99 is better (they should, they are 3 times more expensive)

But you got a point. the point is that MP is not providing assorted tips, like the GR99, but again, these things are like what?  7 bucks? are you kidding me or what? its peanuts.
with 5 bucks more you can buy all the tip you need and thats all.

If you are one of those that cant spend time or dont know how to find a good tip for the 8320, yea.. stay away.. if you are one of those that can do better than using whatever comes in box , go ahead.. they are only 7 bucks... man, 7 bucks.. thats nothing, worst case dont use them....  if it works you are getting a hell of a bargain here.

thats why the M6 and M9 are such a good deal, for the price they give all kind of tips... bad thing is that the 8320sounds better than both of them.

Monoprice SHOULD include a bunch of tips,  double, triple normal tips etc. that would make them more expensive but even paying $10.00 more is worht it.

I agree, I've got the JVC extreme explosives, Brainwavz Beta, and the M9P. The 8320 outshines these in my opinion by a wide margin (and at 1/4 the price) except if your looking for a lot of bass. If they packaged them with a cord similar to the M9, one set of comply foam tips and a diagram on how to wear them and charged $25 for them, they would be more user friendly. But at 7.11 they can't be beat!

Oct 3, 2012 at 7:34 PM Post #2,523 of 4,317
Could someone point out where I might buy a set of tips? I have had the 8320 for almost a year, but hardly use it anymore for the simple reason that it won't sit in my ears. They just keep falling off. Can't inset them far enough for a good seal, before the big, ugly, tractor-wheel of a body hits my earlobe. Like the sound, though, very much.

Oct 3, 2012 at 7:50 PM Post #2,525 of 4,317
Quote:
Could someone point out where I might buy a set of tips? I have had the 8320 for almost a year, but hardly use it anymore for the simple reason that it won't sit in my ears. They just keep falling off. Can't inset them far enough for a good seal, before the big, ugly, tractor-wheel of a body hits my earlobe. Like the sound, though, very much.

Comply Foam tips.

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #2,528 of 4,317

If the nozzle is too short, check out the Meelectronics double flange tip. You can buy an assortment pack on their website. Also for the best all around fit try Comply Foam Tips. They sell them at Radio Shack, or you can get them from Amazon.

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #2,529 of 4,317
Which Tips do you recommend?  How much should i spend? Please post a link with the reply. Thanks

If you dont have any tips to use from other IEMs, the assortment pack from Meelectronics are $6.99 and 3 pairs of the comply foam tips are $15. You can also make your own foam tips, check out some of the first pages of this thread for info.

Oct 3, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #2,530 of 4,317
You can also order them from comply directly. The size that fits mine "tightly" are the T500 or Ts500. I like the Ts (round version) better fit and don't affect the sound as much.

"20offcomply" gets you 20 percent off of your first order there. Just search for their website. I think it's complyfoam.com or something.

Oct 4, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #2,531 of 4,317
I got these on a whim while shopping on Monoprice. So far the sound is great and it's even better after the tape mod. They could rival sound from IEMs in the $30-50 range. But you negatives kinda balance out the low price.

Monoprice should just release IEMs with the same drivers but with low microphonics and better build quality (less bulk and less cheapo feel) for like $20. I'd buy in a heatbeat.

Oct 4, 2012 at 9:28 AM Post #2,534 of 4,317
So, I PMed user ''some1'' and he has some Monoprice headphones left! Now the problem, XKDUNK headphone owners aware!
My parents allowed me to buy the Monoprices, because they were that cheap. But getting them from ''some1'' (getting them at all) is going to be much more expensive ($25) and that's just a bit too much according to my parents. 
So, what I wanted to know... are the Monoprice headphones 5x better than the XKDUNK CP-700 (at $5)? I dont mind buying another set of those $5 phones if they break, but... yeah, you know what I mean. 
Im just a very poor teenager, I hope you can imagine my problems. I just ignore the feeling that I have to pay 5x more than you Americans 
smile.gif

By the way, Im saving up for a headphone and someone recommended me to buy a neutral sounding headphone first. Then, after having had one, you can tell what sort of headphone you want (more bass, treble etc.). Are these Monoprices neutral (enough) to use them for that task too? -because I neither have money to buy a neutral headphone too haha!

Oct 4, 2012 at 10:22 AM Post #2,535 of 4,317
Quote:
If the nozzle is too short, check out the Meelectronics double flange tip. You can buy an assortment pack on their website. Also for the best all around fit try Comply Foam Tips. They sell them at Radio Shack, or you can get them from Amazon.

i got to agree with Jonny The Beat Kid... you know.
You see man, these M6 double flange (or m9? geez dont remember where they came packed), took these little cheap boyz to a another level of sound, no even the COMPLY works better than these double flanges ( in my case, but i see it working for a bunch of people too)

why?

1. Complete seal
2. the shell is not even close my ears so i dont have anything touching my ears, i only feel the tips in my ears, thats all.

the bass, sublime.. them mids?  like silk.. the highs? not hot at all.  Sorry for the earbuds luvers, but IMHO the 8320 + M6 Double flangs are the perfect combination and sound better than those earbuds so sorry guys, these little cheapo is still ruling you now!

check that Guetto Tape Mod.. you know
etysmile.gif

funny thing is that they sound much better than the M6, dont even get my started with the M9.. those things just...........................

M6 Double Flangs FTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back