The MMA thread (Affliction, UFC, DREAM, Strikeforce, etc.)
Mar 9, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #1,006 of 1,080
Why in everyone saying that Conor was tired? It was only the 2nd round, he had trained for 5.

He got his bell rung hard by a bigger man, and in desperation he went for an ill-advised takedown; the end.

Mar 9, 2016 at 5:46 PM Post #1,008 of 1,080

Why in everyone saying that Conor was tired? It was only the 2nd round, he had trained for 5.

He got his bell rung hard, and in desperation he went for an ill-advised takedown; the end.

Because he kinda said it himself.

Maybe he didn't want to admit that his knees went all wobbly, but I saw it happen.

Mar 9, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #1,009 of 1,080
He's in way too good of shape to have gassed out.

I agree, the bigger guy beating on him took a toll.

Mar 9, 2016 at 9:39 PM Post #1,010 of 1,080
Yep, I agree. And he diverted everyone's attention away from what really happen by constantly saying he was "inefficient". No dude, you got rocked and put down.

Mar 13, 2016 at 6:08 AM Post #1,014 of 1,080
  I think RDA beats Diaz. Have no idea if RDA beats Conor. I still haven't seen him fight enough to make a good call. 

RDA should beat both of them, but I'd give Conor the better chance due to styles making fights. Should RDA come out swinging like Aldo he could very well go down. Should RDA come out swarming on Diaz he could very well win - Diaz is the kind of fighter you have to swarm and give volume to rather than well placed strikes. His chin absorbs too much for one-hit-wonders, but crumbles (he gets rocked to a point of stoppage, but I don't think I've ever seen him ktfo) under a lot of pressure and he's susceptible to great wrestling - both things are the kind RDA can give.

Mar 19, 2016 at 5:51 AM Post #1,015 of 1,080

Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz rematch in the works for UFC 200

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  2. UFC

Apr 4, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #1,019 of 1,080
Kind of crazy. First Jones gets busted, but he manages to not get suspended, then Cormier bails (assuming a pretty major injury).

I'd love to see Jones get beat. I used to be a fan but can't stand the phony punk anymore.

Apr 6, 2016 at 2:13 AM Post #1,020 of 1,080
How is he phony? Dude's an unfettered jackass. Just also happens to be the best light-heavy the UFC has ever seen. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back