The Meizu M6 Miniplayer is AWESOME! GET ONE!!!
Dec 21, 2006 at 10:15 PM Post #76 of 118
I just received e-mail from Walgreen that Meizu has shipped, and my paypal was charged as well. All in all, it took them 3 days from order to ship.

Dec 21, 2006 at 10:20 PM Post #77 of 118
frown.gif
My M6 went completely bananas! Touchpad decided to live its own life, suddenly deciding to blow my ears away with no warning. So I returned it for a full refund. Was kind of sad, since it was the best sounding unamped player I have tried.

Dec 22, 2006 at 8:13 AM Post #78 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Jakobsen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif
My M6 went completely bananas! Touchpad decided to live its own life, suddenly deciding to blow my ears away with no warning. So I returned it for a full refund. Was kind of sad, since it was the best sounding unamped player I have tried.

Have you tried resetting it? Cause the touchpad is pretty sensitive and will calibrate itself on startup, during which time you should not be touching it as it may cause the touchpad to malfunction as a result. Maybe the info below might help those with this problem.

http://www.meizume.com/showthread.php?t=32

Dec 22, 2006 at 10:28 AM Post #79 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Jakobsen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif

So you're saying it sounds better to you than your X5? I got an M6 about a week ago and it's my first dap, I know people say the sound is good but I'm not sure how it compares to iaudio stuff.

Dec 22, 2006 at 2:55 PM Post #80 of 118
for me, the sound quality is the best i've heard as well. i'm comparing this to creative muvo, ipod gen1,3,4, ipod nano, ipod shuffle, iaudio 4, and a few pda's. too bad the m6 doesn't have a line out. =T

Dec 22, 2006 at 10:11 PM Post #81 of 118
I pulled the trigger on a black SP yesterday (.info). I live in the u.k., so to avoid customs I'm having it shipped to my friend in the u.s. and they're bringing it on the 3rd of January.

And I'm not too sure about what you said with impendance, because some people have said it's silent straight out with IEMs.

Dec 23, 2006 at 5:40 AM Post #82 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by mkg12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So you're saying it sounds better to you than your X5? I got an M6 about a week ago and it's my first dap, I know people say the sound is good but I'm not sure how it compares to iaudio stuff.

I had an X5 for a while and I can honestly (and sadly) say that with my UM2s it kicks the X5s ass in terms of SQ and especially DEEP pounding bass (that somehow refuses to distort)
basshead.gif

Dec 24, 2006 at 10:48 PM Post #86 of 118
The m6 has a striking sound at first, but it seems artificially inflated. Kind of like a permanent loudness. I no longer feel its better than my x5.

Jan 13, 2007 at 7:59 PM Post #89 of 118
^Yeah. I just read that. Hopefully that can be just fixed with a firmware update like an iPod. Now if creative can only do that with an update...

If anyone wants to get rid of theirs because they weren't happy, I'd be willing to trade my white ZVM 30gb for it.

Jan 13, 2007 at 10:33 PM Post #90 of 118
I have been using m6 and shure E4's now for few months and I'm pretty pleased with them but ( See, maybe I'm evolving into perfectionist
frown.gif
) I find the sound lacking of bass, so I boost the low end with equalizer 5-4-3, and still I'm not satisfied in overall. Maybe the sound could be fuller in some other way too.

I would like to hear people's experiences with meizu + E4 + portable amp's ( Other IEM's should do too ). Do you find the sound improving in some ways, I'm really not aware of the amount of improvements happening when using portable amps. Please name the prize of the amp you are using.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back