THE LIST IS UP FOR THE EXCHANGE!!!
Nov 28, 2004 at 8:27 PM Post #122 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by marios_mar
am i too late for the christmas gif exchange? just saw the post!

Quote:

I'm also interested. also just saw this, and it sounds like a cool thing, to mee!

The answer seems obvious...
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2004 at 11:28 PM Post #125 of 163
just got my reply from Unclewai ... whee! Merry early Christmas to all!

and a reminder, for those of you going the Amazon route: you can support Head-Fi by starting your puchase off with this link, which is probably also at the top of the page, right next to a turkey that will probably outlast my leftovers.

Nov 28, 2004 at 11:54 PM Post #126 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asterix
I would like to be a part of this too, please.

I listen to jazz so I need to find someone to trade jazz with.

Tyrion was kind enough to take me in after the bell so I'll do the same if you'd like. I'm a Jazz fan too so PM me if you'd like to do an exch.
CPW

Nov 29, 2004 at 4:30 AM Post #127 of 163
Quote:

And never returned to the exchange, if I recall correctly.

that's me man.The only guy to actually chase someone yelling and screaming from a christmas gift exchange never to return.
Makes me some kind of Rickgrinch
eek.gif

Like i said,Poor Jon (JMT)
icon10.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif

hope everyones thanksgiving was a good one.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 29, 2004 at 5:18 AM Post #128 of 163
PM'd my guy, this is my first exchange so it'll be interesting to see the result of the swaps!

Nov 30, 2004 at 5:43 PM Post #131 of 163
If anybody else missed the deadline and wants to get in on the action I'd be glad to take them on...John_JCB and I have already fired off PM's and I am looking forward to see what his pick for me will be.However, there is always room under the tree for a second mystery CD.

-Nac...

Nov 30, 2004 at 8:59 PM Post #132 of 163
My contactee and I contacted each other.
We agreed on suprising each other. Hope there's no doubles, but it makes it more of a surprise (sort of like closing your eyes during your wife's sonogram).

Dec 1, 2004 at 4:30 AM Post #135 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Count me in, this is a cool idea
biggrin.gif

Btw, what will happen if the person we are to exchange with is overseas? I'm guessing Zanth will keep the matches in the same country? And my last question, what if you get an album you already have?

mine is overseas acording to their location... i don't mind but i don't think i can afford expensive quick shipping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back