The last headamp I will ever buy!
May 20, 2006 at 11:47 PM Post #17 of 20
I am really interested in this headamp. Can somebody who speaks chinese point me to the e-mail button?! i like to mail them about pricing and shipping.

sounds like a good contender to me and better then the g&w 2.6t and the bada 12.

May 21, 2006 at 2:48 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by tourmaline
Can somebody who speaks chinese point me to the e-mail button?! .

Use the Google translate
tongue.gif
that's what I did.

I would still really like to hear impressions on this one. How is the soundstage? Imaging? What other amp can you compare it to? I wonder if it will be a good match with CD3000s...
3000smile.gif

May 21, 2006 at 4:13 AM Post #19 of 20
The amp is still burning in, so I don't want to make quick judgements that ultimately prove otherwise. I'll report back in a day or so. The amps I have access to are: PA2V2, Gilmore Lite, Dynalo, ASL MG Head MKIII OTL, AKG SAC amp, and this one. I can't compare to any other amps, because I haven't heard them.

Regarding purchasing the amp. The contact email I used was:

sales@dowinaudio.com

The distributor is located in Nanjing, China. Since I live in Los Angeles, and chose freight, shipping was $60. If you choose EMS, it would be about $200 I think. The people understand English, so feel free to ask them about purchasing. They don't accept Paypal, I did a wire transfer.

May 21, 2006 at 12:57 PM Post #20 of 20
Thanks for your help, really appreciated!
580smile.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazuki
The amp is still burning in, so I don't want to make quick judgements that ultimately prove otherwise. I'll report back in a day or so. The amps I have access to are: PA2V2, Gilmore Lite, Dynalo, ASL MG Head MKIII OTL, AKG SAC amp, and this one. I can't compare to any other amps, because I haven't heard them.

Regarding purchasing the amp. The contact email I used was:

sales@dowinaudio.com

The distributor is located in Nanjing, China. Since I live in Los Angeles, and chose freight, shipping was $60. If you choose EMS, it would be about $200 I think. The people understand English, so feel free to ask them about purchasing. They don't accept Paypal, I did a wire transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back