The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!!
Nov 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM Post #93 of 99
something weird happened when I use this earphones w/ my iphone 4. I usually set the volume to something like 80% sometimes when music is playing it drops the volume to like 60% for a sec then goes back to 80%. This happens a lot especially when i'm interacting with the screen. maybe it doesn't fully compatible with iphone....

Nov 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM Post #94 of 99
Quote:
I am wondering how do Foam tips and triple flange tips sound on them? Any Foam tips and Tri flange tips that fit on them?

I have some spare Comply tips, T100, T400 and T500.  The 400 and 500 are too big.  The T100 kind of fits but the end going into the ear is narrrower and kind of sounds muffled a bit.  It's too bad as they are comfortable.  I find the stock tips though aren't bad and made of a better material than the Meelec's.

Nov 20, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #95 of 99
something weird happened when I use this earphones w/ my iphone 4. I usually set the volume to something like 80% sometimes when music is playing it drops the volume to like 60% for a sec then goes back to 80%. This happens a lot especially when i'm interacting with the screen. maybe it doesn't fully compatible with iphone....

Yeah I just got mine and it's not cooperating with my iPhone 4. The sound is weird and the volume is flying up and down. Did anyone figure out a solution to this or should I just take a lost.

Nov 21, 2012 at 12:13 AM Post #96 of 99
Yeah I just got mine and it's not cooperating with my iPhone 4. The sound is weird and the volume is flying up and down. Did anyone figure out a solution to this or should I just take a lost.

funny^
works with my ipod well, have you checked on the stereo input.. 

Nov 21, 2012 at 2:21 AM Post #97 of 99
Hello guys,

I would suggest you to post in the original thread below 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/632892/review-sony-mh1-the-best-kept-secret/1080

This is the thread that made everyone aware of the MH1C, which I mistook was just a review thread by Clieos... and went up further on to create  'the king of value' thread as an appreciation forum for these sony beasts.... but I sincerely think that most of your problems and questions will be well answered and solved there ..

I tried locking this thread up .. but still can't figure .. MOD can you help please! 

best regards

Nov 21, 2012 at 7:40 AM Post #99 of 99
Quote:
Hello guys,

I would suggest you to post in the original thread below 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/632892/review-sony-mh1-the-best-kept-secret/1080

This is the thread that made everyone aware of the MH1C, which I mistook was just a review thread by Clieos... and went up further on to create  'the king of value' thread as an appreciation forum for these sony beasts.... but I sincerely think that most of your problems and questions will be well answered and solved there ..

I tried locking this thread up .. but still can't figure .. MOD can you help please! 

best regards

deadhorse.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back