The JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)
Mar 9, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #136 of 3,535
Xba4ip is satisfying me while I make zee monies for another set of these beauties :grin::two_hearts::heart_eyes:

? Are you buying another pair or something happened to them? Do they isolate really well due to the elevated bass? I generally found the IE80s to give pretty good isolation in noisy environments due to this. They also sounded more balanced in noisy environments lol.

Mar 9, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #138 of 3,535

blink.gif
 --> 
confused_face_2.gif
 --> 
eek.gif
 --> 
angry_face.gif
 --> 
frown.gif

This is what just happened when I read this. My soul was crushed. If i was near you, I would seriously dig in your trash.

Next time you have the urge to do that, let me know. I'll happy pay for you to ship them to me. Hell, I'd pay someone to go find them at this point. *Le Sigh*. 

My heart literally hurts. 

This exactly. As a headphone fan on the seriously tight budget of a jobless student, I would have loved to try out an expensive, if broken IEM for a low price. Now I'm sad

Mar 9, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #142 of 3,535

So you lost your pair?

~~ mochill online 1,890 Posts. Joined 3/2012 Location: usa,florida,boca raton. Need my wood now:sob:....i tried a upgrade cable from china which cost $118 and one side got stuck and I tried many ways to get it out and I also cut myself in the process so I used a plier to pull it out and broke the connector :sob: and now I'm woodless:sob:...need to buy it asap...nothing sounds special like it .....even the cardas em5813:sob:

Mar 9, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #143 of 3,535
That sucks... Maybe you can contact the distributor and see if you can get the unit serviced for a fee. Better than buying a brand new one at full price.

Mar 10, 2014 at 5:08 AM Post #145 of 3,535
Subscribed!

Mar 10, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #147 of 3,535
Hmm...will a normal Amazon gift card work
On Amazon.jp?

If so, im all over these

Users who are viewing this thread

Back