The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Nov 4, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #484 of 687
After a long wait finally here. First impression? Wow, that's a huge, solid, thundering bass.
floatsmile.png

Nov 4, 2013 at 8:08 AM Post #487 of 687
hmm, that's pretty fast, within 1 month, by the way, do u mind me to ask u do the whole ordering process urself or through some shop? because i made appointment to get my ear impression done on next monday and i intend to do the whole process myself but i don't know what's the correct way to pack the impression so that the shape would not been compressed or changed when jh receive it to prevent fitting problem 
frown.gif

Nov 4, 2013 at 8:23 AM Post #488 of 687
  hmm, that's pretty fast, within 1 month, by the way, do u mind me to ask u do the whole ordering process urself or through some shop? because i made appointment to get my ear impression done on next monday and i intend to do the whole process myself but i don't know what's the correct way to pack the impression so that the shape would not been compressed or changed when jh receive it to prevent fitting problem 
frown.gif

Don't risk it. Go to an audiologist to get an impression. Especially those who are experienced for CIEM purpose. I went to an audiologist frequented by people who ordered CIEMs. They know the guidelines as recommended by JHAudio like the back of their hand.

It's just quick and I got a free ear consultation.
tongue_smile.gif
So far my pair of ears is healthy and still rocking.

My JH16PRO turn out to be a perfect fit and outstanding in noise isolation. The sooner you send the impression after it's taken the better. Also take care of it and don't allow any slight deformation. It I were you you should bring a small plastic/hard case and bubble wrap. As soon as it has perfectly cured, gently wrap it in bubble wrap. Make sure the wrap is not tight and put it in the hard case. Fill the empty space on the box with extra bubble wrap so your impressions don't move on transport

Nov 4, 2013 at 8:27 AM Post #489 of 687
alright, thanks for the tip, i think the one i'm going is quite experienced as well, as they mentioned specifically IEM impression on their website, and their name "Melbourne Audiology Centre" some how "relieve" me for their quality, beside, i will print out the impression tip by JH and bring it over 
rolleyes.gif

Nov 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM Post #490 of 687
I only have just spent 4 hours with JH16Pro. It feels like I'm listening to a full size headphone like my T1. Except, it feels weird without the can exerting that familiar pressure on my head.
L3000.gif

Nov 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM Post #492 of 687
  How do they fit ? :)

Thank got it's perfect on me. I run the audio seal test (http://www.sensaphonics.com/?page_id=833) and it's spot on. I can't hear the person 4 feet away from me on normal speaking volume until she shouts. :)  One side effect is when I yawn and had to open my mouth wide it tickle my ears cause the tip goes in farther.

Nov 4, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #493 of 687

Thank got it's perfect on me. I run the audio seal test (http://www.sensaphonics.com/?page_id=833) and it's spot on. I can't hear the person 4 feet away from me on normal speaking volume until she shouts. :)  One side effect is when I yawn and had to open my mouth wide it tickle my ears cause the tip goes in farther.

Gratulations. As long as it doesn't hurt you on long term, I wouldn't say it is bad...

Nov 4, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #495 of 687
Good looking! Nice to see you had a successful re-mold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back