The Jeans-fi thread
Aug 29, 2010 at 2:45 PM Post #408 of 682
With jeans, my absolute favorite is Uniqlo.  They've expanded over the last few years (they're based out of Japan) and have locations around the London area and even a store in New York.  Their jeans are inexpensive and really comfortable. 

Sep 14, 2010 at 8:51 AM Post #410 of 682
How is your jeans wearing coming along ?  I haven't worn Levi's since buying those Sugar Cane and Warehouse jeans.  The warm weather is making them soft.  It's amazing how they have transformed from hard to soft in just a few times of wearing.  

Sep 14, 2010 at 2:58 PM Post #411 of 682
I just found a pair of jeans with a cut I prefer more than my Diors...with Japanese blue selvedge denim and a chain stitched hem for only ~$80. Only catch is they're made in China...but so what? Diors have crap quality anyway.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16918229&parentid=M_BOTTOMS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,product.displayName&navCount=21&navAction=jump&color=&pushId=M_BOTTOMS&popId=MENS&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=

I know they're not in the same league quality wise as the premium Jap brands, but I honestly like these much more than my Flat Heads and at 1/4 of the price.

Sep 14, 2010 at 7:21 PM Post #412 of 682
Nice!  I've heard of Urban Outfitter's line of raw denim.  I think I might pick up a pair when I see one.  ...Ah man I just realized there's no Urban here where I just moved in.  College
frown.gif

Sep 15, 2010 at 10:57 PM Post #413 of 682
Anyone heard of Premium Graphic jeans? I bought them at the mall, but cant find ANY info on the company online... they are cool jeans, straight fit and a "french blue" color. The style is p5381 and it says the color is French SB. Msrp is $50. Made in Lesotho.... No other info beyond that. I'd really like to find out about them though. I'd hate to find out I bought girl jeans mistakenly put in the men's dept. Sometimes its hard to tell lol. I'll post a pic of them when I get my camera, very cool looking.

Tried on some Levi 514's today... loved them. I will be switching to that style for now.

Sep 17, 2010 at 11:24 AM Post #415 of 682

Quote:
Anyone heard of Premium Graphic jeans? I bought them at the mall, but cant find ANY info on the company online... they are cool jeans, straight fit and a "french blue" color. The style is p5381 and it says the color is French SB. Msrp is $50. Made in Lesotho.... No other info beyond that. I'd really like to find out about them though. I'd hate to find out I bought girl jeans mistakenly put in the men's dept. Sometimes its hard to tell lol. I'll post a pic of them when I get my camera, very cool looking.

Tried on some Levi 514's today... loved them. I will be switching to that style for now.

Welcome to the 514 club. They're awesome jeans.

Sep 17, 2010 at 12:20 PM Post #416 of 682
Thanks, but I haven't bought them yet :p
Will be going to levis outlet store pretty soon, hopefully will grab a couple pairs. What's your fav color? Personally the light blue is tempting...

Sep 17, 2010 at 5:00 PM Post #419 of 682
Levi Strauss 560 Relaxed ftw.  Seriously the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn.  Got mad when they stopped making them a few years back, but they brought them back.  Not that it really matters.  My oldest pair is a little over ten years old now, and they still wear great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back