The ipod poll
Sep 6, 2007 at 1:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 40

jinx20001

Headphoneus Supremus
right i understand the forum is all about headphones and earphones etc,but i want to see how people feel about the new batch of ipods and weather people have them on their lists to pair with thier wonderful headphones

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:01 PM Post #2 of 40
I didn't know there was a new ipod out. Would this be 6gen? I love my 4th gen ipod.

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:06 PM Post #3 of 40
yep apple has announced a new batch,with a touch screen 16gb model as max,then they have made the original batch renamed classic and the normal ipod is thinner than the 80gb and offers a 160gb hard drive max

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:08 PM Post #4 of 40
I think I'll wait... is there that much of a difference between the 5.5G 80GB and the new 80GB besides the size?

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:09 PM Post #5 of 40
Been a fan of iPods for a while, mostly due to how much I like iTunes as a CMS for my muzak... New gear?

iPod Shuffle ~ What? no black? I'll be sticking with my 1G Shuffle for now. Silver would be considered if reports of better SQ are announced.

iPod Nano ~ Looks much better than the leaked photos. Interesting form factor and great new features. Just like the 2G Nano, I am *trying* to find an excuse to buy this. But with the current capacity, I couldn't even think about how I'd fill it. I'd be like a glorified Shuffle but without the cool Auto Fill feature to me. Would fit nice in jeans pockets though...

iPod Classic ~ Hells yes! Metallic front, 160GB! I can finally fit most of my library in my pocket again. This new model has me screaming at my 5.5G to break so I can justify buying it. I'll probably just end up waiting until my music collection grows even larger and I can't take the 5.5G's space limitations anymore.

iPod Touch ~ Eh. With a HDD I probably would have just picked this up. I don't watch too many TV Shows or Movies on the go and for the price, I'd sooner go iPhone...

iPhone ~ $200 price drop in only like 3 months since release? Wow. I am now on board to get this model as my next phone. Does anyone know if there is any 3rd party software available that will allow you to use the iPhone as a modem for a Laptop, etc? Once I find that software and my contract with Verizon runs out... iPhone is so mine.

Final thoughts: sticking with what I have for now...

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:14 PM Post #8 of 40
iPhone + "3rd party software"....

LOL

Anyway, i don't like any iPod, check sig 'nuff said
biggrin.gif

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:14 PM Post #9 of 40
I stick with my current iPod's.
At least until Apple release the iPhone over here...

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:33 PM Post #11 of 40
Got no reason to buy a new one, I'm perfectly fine with my current iMod.

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:42 PM Post #13 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx20001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yep apple has announced a new batch,with a touch screen 16gb model as max,then they have made the original batch renamed classic and the normal ipod is thinner than the 80gb and offers a 160gb hard drive max

I am interested. I listen to mine everyday and have had it for about three years now and still have not had to replace the battery yet.I consider it as good as a cd player for a source.

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:45 PM Post #15 of 40
I am going to get a new one but am going to wait for the iMod edition of the classic. I really do not "need" a new one but my 5G is scratched up and have been acting up with me in the past week weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back