The Incoherent Rambling Room
Mar 3, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #1,051 of 1,250
Quote:

Head Trip NX-HTDJ Pro DJ Headphones

1. Rotating ear cups for DJ-style monitoring and remix use 
  2. Compact, foldable design for easy storage and traveling
  3. Sweat-resistant sports earpads
  4. Twistz locking design so they stay firmly in place no matter how extreme your sport
  5. 4' and 8' detachable woven polycloth covered cables
  6. Cloth storage pouch for headphones and accessories
  7. Hand-tooled full-metal housings
  8. 50mm rare-earth, neodymium iron-boron magnets
  9. Frequency response: 18Hz-20kHz

$33.49

Yup... Wrap 'em up. I'll take 'em.
L3000.gif

If those really have 50mm NdFeB's in them it would go a long way towards explaining how its supposed to stay put, "no matter how extreme your sport."  I'm gonna assume they just mean the drivers are 50mm though.

Mar 3, 2011 at 9:59 AM Post #1,052 of 1,250

Quote:
Hey Oli, have you shipped out the broken DAC yet, or is it coming with the other stuff from AAH? 

I'm going to ship it to Ishcabible along with some pads for the Prodipes with the cloth cut out and some IEMs for review (if I can find the dang things). I didn't figure there was any rush since you said you were busy ATM.

Quote:
If those really have 50mm NdFeB's in them it would go a long way towards explaining how its supposed to stay put, "no matter how extreme your sport."  I'm gonna assume they just mean the drivers are 50mm though.

It's just how I copied and pasted. I took some from the list of features and some from the overall description. 50mm drivers is how they meant it. Please see my edit.

Mar 3, 2011 at 10:07 AM Post #1,053 of 1,250
I'll be honest about those Head Trip's - if they were just selling the frames with all the features and accessories listed and no drivers I would buy them for $35. Having drivers and possibly sounding good out of the box is just the icing on the cake.

Full metal housings for $35??? GTFOH!!!

Mar 3, 2011 at 2:19 PM Post #1,054 of 1,250
Quote:
It's just how I copied and pasted. I took some from the list of features and some from the overall description. 50mm drivers is how they meant it. Please see my edit.

I figured that.  I was making fun of their bad editing.

Mar 3, 2011 at 7:39 PM Post #1,059 of 1,250

In-depth review for McProgger...

L3000.gif

beerchug.gif

ksc75smile.gif
 >>>>>>>>>>KSC75

Mar 3, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #1,060 of 1,250

Quote:
WHERE IS ISCABIBLE??! SHOW YOURSELF!!!

Sorry, musical stuff is running until like 6 and I'm busy using any spare time to finally catch up to reviews and I only check subscriptions here once in a while. I do have one thing to say though.

DAMN. The Prodipes are freakin amazing. I like them more than my K271's at the moment for metal, which was one of the only things I used them for since I have Sextetts now to take care of jazz and classical. And for any sort of electronic and rock, they're downright great. How do these only cost $40? Sure, they have their faults, but damn...

Mar 4, 2011 at 1:41 AM Post #1,061 of 1,250

Quote:
Sorry, musical stuff is running until like 6 and I'm busy using any spare time to finally catch up to reviews and I only check subscriptions here once in a while. I do have one thing to say though.

DAMN. The Prodipes are freakin amazing. I like them more than my K271's at the moment for metal, which was one of the only things I used them for since I have Sextetts now to take care of jazz and classical. And for any sort of electronic and rock, they're downright great. How do these only cost $40? Sure, they have their faults, but damn...

LIES!

Mar 4, 2011 at 7:32 AM Post #1,062 of 1,250
Mar 4, 2011 at 1:37 PM Post #1,063 of 1,250

Quote:
Which part? They're both truths. Right now  I'm listening to some Deadmau5 and I am a very happy man.

McProgger just wanted confirmation that I am as crazy as he is... CONFIRMATION DENIED!

PS I knew you'd warm up to them, Ish. We'll see if these other pads without the cloth in the middle cause you to like them even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back