The Incoherent Rambling Room
Feb 26, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #1,006 of 1,250
^ According to my niece (who's met him), he's a creep who watches too much anime and dresses up in panty hose. But the FB girl says nothing but good things about him, so. 

Feb 26, 2011 at 12:07 AM Post #1,007 of 1,250
...what the heck. And I'd kinda hope she talks good thinks about her boyfriend, hah.

Feb 26, 2011 at 12:10 AM Post #1,008 of 1,250

Quote:
^ According to my niece (who's met him), he's a creep who watches too much anime and dresses up in panty hose. But the FB girl says nothing but good things about him, so. 

o-0

Feb 26, 2011 at 12:19 AM Post #1,009 of 1,250

Quote:

Hahaha. Maybe she's into that kind of thing 
biggrin.gif

Feb 26, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #1,010 of 1,250
My city is a very very messed up place, that's all I can really say. And I'm sad now, she's one of those smart girls who's gonna go to a good college far away and be all awesome. While I, the foul up, is stuck in this hell hole cause of the poor choices I made growing up. I WANT TO BE FREE!

Feb 26, 2011 at 6:44 PM Post #1,013 of 1,250
If they want to ban me because their POS sponser tried to rip me off then so be it. I don't kowtow to anyone... EVER!

And what do you mean you'll keep it in mind? I told the whole story earlier in this thread and you even commented on it...

Quote:
[size=10pt]I want to warn everybody about ordering from DJDeals.com. I ordered my Cortex phones on the 4th of this month and they never sent me a tracking number like they said they would when they ship. They charge $10 to cancel an order and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $10 for their screw-up. So I emailed them since YOU CAN'T CALL THEM at all. As a matter of fact I emailed them twice. No response. [/size]

[size=10pt]So my last resort was to go through PayPal to try and get my money back. Of course two days later they send a shipping notice and tracking number. I'm supposed to get my phones on the 30th. So what I ordered from them is going to finally get here about a month later and if I wouldn't have went through PayPal who knows how long they would have taken or if I ever would have received my phones at all.[/size]

[size=10pt]Avoid DJDeals.com like the plague. [/size]

Quote:
fortunately I haven't heard of such store.

they have no idea how it is to be waiting for a new set of 'phones, the anguish, oh! the anguish.
they should ship you 2 sets to compensate!

Quote:
seriously, charging 10$ to cancel?well, amazon tells you you cant cancel a shiped order, however you can return it, idk if they charge for it though.

hey Oli, anything special for xmas night? 

Your memory is going McProgger - time to lay off the sauce.

Feb 26, 2011 at 7:00 PM Post #1,015 of 1,250
as i always say, my there is some dead links between my RAM and Hard drive, somethings just get lost in the way.

and i mean, will keep in mind your experience if i ever think about ordering from there (which i wont)

sup Olimoronio? whats new?

Feb 26, 2011 at 7:35 PM Post #1,018 of 1,250

Quote:
Now the real question is: What's more important to the owners of this website - its good contributing members or an easily replaceable stream of money?

i like bling blong...what about you?

Feb 26, 2011 at 9:41 PM Post #1,020 of 1,250

Quote:
as i always say, my there is some dead links between my RAM and Hard drive, somethings just get lost in the way.

and i mean, will keep in mind your experience if i ever think about ordering from there (which i wont)

sup Olimoronio? whats new?

Making a surprise for you to send along with those drivers. It's a bit of work so I hope you like it.

Quote:
Oli, have you contacted the  mods about the sponsor? 

They're not going to do anything because of one bad experience. On the other hand, if other folks have simalar experiences then mine would just ad to the tally to eventually get them yanked. I dunno, I might say something...

Quote:
i like bling blong...what about you?

I hate "bling" but, if you mean money, then yes, of course. Though if I had a coice (as this site does) I would rather deal with someone on the up and up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back