The Incoherent Rambling Room
Mar 4, 2011 at 11:27 PM Post #1,100 of 1,250

Quote:
i know a girls who likes sara barriles. music for girls indeed

...I like Sara Bareilles...

And Olimoronio, what else were you going to put in that package?

Mar 5, 2011 at 12:07 AM Post #1,102 of 1,250

Quote:
The amp mobo, the pads without cloth and hopefully some uber-budget IEMs that I want ljokerl (or anyone) to review. That's all I can think of for now.

Ah, sweet. So tell us more about those Philips! If they're really better than the KSC75, then that's impressive.

Mar 5, 2011 at 2:31 PM Post #1,104 of 1,250
Mar 5, 2011 at 8:31 PM Post #1,105 of 1,250

Quote:
Ah, sweet. So tell us more about those Philips! If they're really better than the KSC75, then that's impressive.

I wrote a review twice and the board lost them both. Not doing that again. I'll just put up some cliffnotes...

1. They are not better than the KSC's. I just wrote that to annoy McProgger. They are simple different. Different flavors if you will.
  2. They err towards the bright and detailed side of nuetral but they are just before my breaking point. I can't stand overly bright phones.
  3. If you are a basshead then probably stick with the KSC's. These have good, punchy bass but it doesn't extend very far.
  4. Good stage for a clip-on.
  5. Overall I'd say their #1 trait is their detail. Detail, detail, detail. For the first time I could hear the grunge coming out of my computer's DAC. They really are marvelously detailed. A reference if you will.

Quote:

You rock, dude. Going to read now.

Mar 5, 2011 at 8:40 PM Post #1,106 of 1,250

Quote:
I wrote a review twice and the board lost them both. Not doing that again. I'll just put up some cliffnotes...

1. They are not better than the KSC's. I just wrote that to annoy McProgger. They are simple different. Different flavors if you will.
  2. They err towards the bright and detailed side of nuetral but they are just before my breaking point. I can't stand overly bright phones.
  3. If you are a basshead then probably stick with the KSC's. These have good, punchy bass but it doesn't extend very far.
  4. Good stage for a clip-on.
  5. Overall I'd say their #1 trait is their detail. Detail, detail, detail. For the first time I could hear the grunge coming out of my computer's DAC. They really are marvelously detailed. A reference if you will.

You rock, dude. Going to read now.

coolio...I saw them at target today

Mar 5, 2011 at 8:49 PM Post #1,108 of 1,250
Added some coments to your review, Ish. Man I hate that snob-filled forum. If I could reach through my monitor what I wouldn't do to the guy who simply said "Yay." Grrrrrrrr...

Anyways, one guy asked for some comparisons to some more well known phones and I think that's a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back