The Incoherent Rambling Room
Feb 15, 2011 at 9:04 PM Post #796 of 1,250
You can solder well? If so I'll send them.

I'll just leave them open with the scews in a small zip lock baggy.

Yeah I can solder well.

Feb 15, 2011 at 9:45 PM Post #797 of 1,250

Quote:
Change from treads to activety, top of the view your subscriptions page.
normal_smile%20.gif

No, I want threads. I tried what you said (only I clicked on "Threads") and it changed back but everytime I go back to my profile it's the same "every post" crapola. :frowning2:

Feb 15, 2011 at 11:00 PM Post #800 of 1,250
LOL....dang it..another reason to become a transvestite...JKJK

I remember hearing something saying women can hear bass better and men can hear treble better. Forget where I read it, don't even know if it's true... but it's something to think about.

And on an unrelated note... I just found an internet radio station claiming to be "The Heaviest Station on the Net" streaming at a whopping 32kbps :p How can you even come close to heavy at that bitrate?

Feb 15, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #801 of 1,250

Quote:
Quote:
LOL....dang it..another reason to become a transvestite...JKJK

I remember hearing something saying women can hear bass better and men can hear treble better. Forget where I read it, don't even know if it's true... but it's something to think about.

And on an unrelated note... I just found an internet radio station claiming to be "The Heaviest Station on the Net" streaming at a whopping 32kbps
tongue.gif
How can you even come close to heavy at that bitrate?

I read that as 320kbps and was wondering why you were making a big deal out of it, and doesn't Pandora stream 128?

Feb 15, 2011 at 11:05 PM Post #802 of 1,250
I think so. The station I've been on through iTunes radio varies from 256 to 320 so it's alright there, but their musical choices are kinda off for me. I wish Pandora was at least 192

Feb 15, 2011 at 11:09 PM Post #803 of 1,250

Quote:
I think so. The station I've been on through iTunes radio varies from 256 to 320 so it's alright there, but their musical choices are kinda off for me. I wish Pandora was at least 192

Pandora One streams at 192kbps.

Feb 15, 2011 at 11:44 PM Post #804 of 1,250
I don't like paying for things I don't get to keep. No netflix, no rhapsody, none of it. I figure if I'm paying for it, it should be the best it can be, and I should be able to keep it. And 192kbps rented music is not that in any way...

And pandora hates chrome and everything hates my laptop lately. But I'm on the free trial even though I don't want to be (again, a result of chrome not working with anything but basic HTML and google products)

I'm going back to safari :mad:

Feb 16, 2011 at 4:14 AM Post #806 of 1,250
I am so pissed at myself right now I could spit. I screwd up my amp and took a $300 Metcal soldering iron with it...

Ishcabible, I'm sending you all the parts I see from both of my Prodipes. I want them out of my face ASAP. You can keep one and give the other away. The only thing I ask is if you do get 'em working you send them to Bob and ljokerl so they can do their reviews as well.

If you'll escuse me I'm going to go cry now... no seriously.

Feb 16, 2011 at 7:22 AM Post #807 of 1,250

Quote:
I am so pissed at myself right now I could spit. I screwd up my amp and took a $300 Metcal soldering iron with it...

Ishcabible, I'm sending you all the parts I see from both of my Prodipes. I want them out of my face ASAP. You can keep one and give the other away. The only thing I ask is if you do get 'em working you send them to Bob and ljokerl so they can do their reviews as well.

If you'll escuse me I'm going to go cry now... no seriously.

Both? And how did you mess up your iron? Or is it better not to ask?

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:40 AM Post #809 of 1,250
Really?  I have never had a problem with chrome and I am a HTML/CSS web designer.  In fact, I find that it even works better than the competition more often than not when other browsers have been giving me issues.  What sort of problems are you experiencing?

Quote:
I don't like paying for things I don't get to keep. No netflix, no rhapsody, none of it. I figure if I'm paying for it, it should be the best it can be, and I should be able to keep it. And 192kbps rented music is not that in any way...

And pandora hates chrome and everything hates my laptop lately. But I'm on the free trial even though I don't want to be (again, a result of chrome not working with anything but basic HTML and google products)

I'm going back to safari
mad.gif

Feb 16, 2011 at 1:01 PM Post #810 of 1,250

Quote:
Both? And how did you mess up your iron? Or is it better not to ask?

I was stupid and forgot to unplug the phones before soldering and *BAM* a freaking bolt of electricity came out and my amp turns on but will not be recognized and my soldering iron has no freaking heat.

And yes, both but I'd like it if you gave one pair away to someone who needs them either here or IRL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back