The Incoherent Rambling Room
Feb 10, 2011 at 2:10 PM Post #737 of 1,250

Quote:
Oh yeah, almost forgot - thanks a lot, McProgger! That's an awesome gesture!

dont thank me, i was only joking. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

you get.some.superlux.668b.NOW

Feb 10, 2011 at 10:24 PM Post #743 of 1,250

OK I think I found the problem with the Prodipe's. It wasn't my wiring (though the wiring on them is screwy) it was the dang cable. The cabe that has the plug on it. When I swapped the original out for my cable the vocals returned front and center. So I'm thinking it was just a short in the plug wiring.

I'm messing with my new phones tonight but I'll get these put together and sent out ASAP (depending on how busy my work keeps me - I work from home and those lugnuts can keep me up all hours sometimes).

Feb 10, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #745 of 1,250
i was too, but then i read they tend to be bad for fast music, and the mids were "distant"

they look awesome tho and people keep talking about its superb bass. if you do please post your impressions and most important, a comparison with the M50!

we will be very grateful

Feb 10, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #748 of 1,250
That's still only 4'10'' as opposed to 8 feet. I'm a pretty tall guy, so at least I wouldn't need to wrap the cable up with zip-ties and have a big bulge of cable floating around and hitting my leg while I walk

Feb 11, 2011 at 12:06 AM Post #750 of 1,250
That doesn't seem very comfortable

Either way, that doesn't fix the other issue that the cups are too big for my liking, I don't like wearing circumauarl phones out of the house, but the TMA-1 seems significantly smaller than the M50 and is superauarl so that shouldn't be a problem

Does anyone know if "ProAudioStar" is a legit eBay dealer? They have the TMA-1 for $170

Users who are viewing this thread

Back