The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Oct 4, 2013 at 8:40 AM Post #3,421 of 18,652
  Hi, my songs (in the albums) are all out of sequence like 05- before 01- etc. is this down to incorrect tagging?

I learned this workaround from being a Colorfly C3 user: once you have transferred everything to the SD card you can create a separate folder on the card called Music 2 or whatever then drag and drop all of your music into this folder, delete your previous folder (if you have one) and rename the Music 2 folder to Music. All of the music will be in order alphabetically and track number in sequence.

Oct 4, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #3,422 of 18,652
I'd like to see a power on volume setting like the X3 has. I've had a couple of times when I've switched from LO back to HO after powering down and gotten blasted cause I had the volume all the way up for the LO.

Oct 4, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #3,424 of 18,652
Is anyone else still waiting for their DX50 to arrive?  When I emailed iBasso yesterday they told me I would receive it in 1 or 2 days, and that DHL must have changed my tracking number.  

Today I got a DHL notification that my package had just been picked up  a few hours ago.  The tracking number was the same, not changed.  Very disappointed with the purchase and delivery process with these folks.

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #3,426 of 18,652
Oct 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #3,428 of 18,652
Hi, your wish list is very well, but so much people are asking for a searching-function! Can you add this point? Working with 64/128(and soon more) GB cards and hunderts or thousands of files without a search-function is in my opinion simply stupid and not up-to-date. Did they actually say, adding it in any newer firmware (did didnt found any posts on this)? Same thing with a scollbar, but it's still on the wishlist....

many thanks, one of many i-buy-it-only-with-search-function-users ;-P

search may be a little difficult with the tiny screen, hard to cram a keyboard on there, even if it is a t9 keyboard, but i'll add it!

mine shipped dhl friday 27/9 arrived tues 1/10

same here for shipping time.

Oct 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #3,431 of 18,652
Oct 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #3,432 of 18,652
Is anyone else still waiting for their DX50 to arrive?  When I emailed iBasso yesterday they told me I would receive it in 1 or 2 days, and that DHL must have changed my tracking number.  

Today I got a DHL notification that my package had just been picked up  a few hours ago.  The tracking number was the same, not changed.  Very disappointed with the purchase and delivery process with these folks.

Yes, still waiting. I have received the same responses..that my "tracking number was changed, it's on its way..1-2 days" (this was Monday). I contacted DHL, and they have no record of any other package with my name or address coming to me. Other than one package which is sitting in China.

I have emailed ibasso requesting to refund my shipping charges, as I paid a premium price for "express shipping with tracking", and I have received neither express shipping nor tracking.

I've said it before on this thread that usually I hate "tracking" posts (I really don't care where your package is, LOL). But this service sucks and deserves to be brought up. I too am disappointed. It's extra salt in the wound that other folks got their shipments in a couple days while others are still waiting to even have it picked up.

I understand that it's a holiday there and it's great that they are even answering email. That I appreciate.

Ugh...my desktop amp is in at Decware for service, I haven't yet received my CEntrance m8 that I ordered in January, and my DX50 didn't come! I've only got an iPod to listen to! Oh the humanity! :)

Oct 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM Post #3,434 of 18,652

Users who are viewing this thread

Back