The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Dec 28, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #9,378 of 18,652
Just a little warning, even though the scanning has improved since 1.2.6. I just performed my last tag surgery because of not liking null database tag references. In order to see them gone, I needed to delete the .audio_data directory on the external microSD card and then rescan the card. Now it's fully updated. :)

Edit: Ain't it. I still have them so back to the drawing board and disregard my comment, what I said must have been the update getting through.

Dec 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #9,380 of 18,652
  Not annoying, factually!
However, I am annoyed by lack of distance to the product

for the function irrelevant additional functions are developed.
The function of these bugs will be ignored.

This is not professional. Here clearly the specifications will not exist.

You completely missed my point, so I'll try again:

You are literally the only DX50 owner complaining about this. The other changes have been requested by many others. Please understand that the professional thing to do is to spend your R&D time making as many users as happy as possible.

Feel free to send Ibasso an email making your point but you might want to make it slightly more constructive if you want them to take you seriously.I agree with you that either they should implement full ogg support or scratch ogg from the list of supported formats. But repeatedly whining about it on the thread, calling names and deciding that other features are "silly" will most likely get you nowhere.

Dec 28, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #9,381 of 18,652
Very very nice, just love those burning like pictures, she's really hot lmao.
biggrin.gif

Problem with burning like pictures is the text would be unreadable. Song title, progress bar is orange. Other text is grey.

Contrasting, blue-cast pictures works (frozen-cold pictures 
L3000.gif
) best or just dark, monochrome pics too.

Dec 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #9,382 of 18,652

Problem with burning like pictures is the text would be unreadable. Song title, progress bar is orange. Other text is grey.

Contrasting, blue-cast pictures works (frozen-cold pictures 
L3000.gif
) best or just dark, monochrome pics too.

Yep, you are right. The ones that work best for me are still colored but with a dark background, those seem to work Ok. I have problems not using colors on my wallpapers, it seems like it is missing something, like warmth.

Dec 28, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #9,383 of 18,652
I've noticed that on the 1.2.7FW the ".album_img" folder (and content) is created in a redundant way if you use a microSD card.

Something like this:

Internal Memory:
   - .album_img>images

MicroSD>
    -.audio_data>audio.db
    -.audio_data>album_img>images

Dec 28, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #9,384 of 18,652
Dec 28, 2013 at 2:24 PM Post #9,387 of 18,652
  I've noticed that on the 1.2.7FW the ".album_img" folder (and content) is created in a redundant way if you use a microSD card.

Something like this:

Internal Memory:
   - .album_img>images

MicroSD>
    -.audio_data>audio.db
    -.audio_data>album_img>images

I believe we discussed the database features some threads back. This is new from 1.2.6, not 1.2.7.

Dec 28, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #9,389 of 18,652
  Does anyone have the original metallic-y wallpaper (the one that got replaced by the wet-look effect)? I quite liked that.

Wasn't it wood-y, smth like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back