The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Sep 20, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #2,221 of 18,652
Yes I had to ask them. On the 24th, 25th you can shoot them an email to ask them for the courier and tracking number.
wink.gif

Thanks. I will do just that.

Sep 20, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #2,222 of 18,652
anyone notice the clicking noise when playing 24/192 flac ?

Sep 20, 2013 at 4:23 AM Post #2,225 of 18,652
thanks for clarification. Maybe some people here think that there should be no noise whatsoever (which is impossible to do) but if at maximum comfortable level of listening volume you have to strain your ears to hear it in a quiet room, then it's good to go :D

Clearly not the case for me and a number of users as well if the posts are accurate. Could be a combination of the following factors:
1. DX50 assembly/parts quality variances
2. IEM/headphones sensitivity
3. Noise level of listening environment
4. Volume of music
5. Hearing ability

The hiss we are talking about is independent of hiss from track records.

Sep 20, 2013 at 4:25 AM Post #2,226 of 18,652
  Hello gain

I have been listening to some free sample tracks down loaded from HD tracks and they sound fantastic. This is what I purchased
the player for. I will be purchasing some albums in the future. I know they are expensive but worth it if I want the best sound quality.

Does any body of any other sight that sell Hi Def tracks?

This DAP drives my Senn Momentums really well. I know that the screen goes off when being played. Can the the time gap be increased?

Thanks

Settings -> (scroll down) Advanced -> Power Management -> Backlight off :)

Sep 20, 2013 at 4:40 AM Post #2,229 of 18,652
Which albums?
Which format?
How are they tagged/Named?
Onboard storage or card?

Its Marcus Miller Renaissance in FLAC. I loaded it onto the internal storage and hit play but it just goes back to the now playing screen and does nothing. Im not sure how theyre tagged.

Altho, now my player is having trouble booting up. Somehow I feel I got a dud cos that pixel is still stuck on white too.

Sep 20, 2013 at 4:50 AM Post #2,230 of 18,652
What firmware.

Sep 20, 2013 at 4:57 AM Post #2,232 of 18,652
Its Marcus Miller Renaissance in FLAC. I loaded it onto the internal storage and hit play but it just goes back to the now playing screen and does nothing. Im not sure how theyre tagged.

Altho, now my player is having trouble booting up. Somehow I feel I got a dud cos that pixel is still stuck on white too.

It would be nice to know the file names and see the tags - load them up in Mp3Tag and let's see a screenshot! 
smile.gif

Sep 20, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #2,233 of 18,652
Hello, this is my first post at head-fi - a great place!

My photo bug was my my wallet's only enemy, now it has a supporter - sound bug. :) I just received my iBasso DX50 and I am looking for IEMs for it. I will be really grateful for any advise! 

I am too lame to describe my preferences correctly, but I will give it a try: good instrument layering, separation and positioning with a natural soundstage. But unlike more advanced/analytical users I am afraid I do like more bass power together with these.

Thanks in advance and have a great day! :)

Y.K.

P.S. A friend suggested a list of IEMs based on my preferences. After reading the forum I am not sure weather he is right - I've putted comments besides each suggested model: JVC HA-FXZ200 - the price is above my budget ; Xears TD-III v2 - not available for sale ; Fischer Audio Silver Bullet - not durable ; VSonic GR06 - not quite bassy ; Fischer Audio Consonance ; Sunrise SW - Xcape ; ECCI PR401

Sep 20, 2013 at 5:20 AM Post #2,234 of 18,652

My photo bug was my my wallet's only enemy, now it has a supporter - sound bug. :) I just received my iBasso DX50 and I am looking for IEMs for it. I will be really grateful for any advise! 

I am too lame to describe my preferences correctly, but I will give it a try: good instrument layering, separation and positioning with a natural soundstage. But unlike more advanced/analytical users I am afraid I do like more bass power together with these.

Y.K.

P.S. A friend suggested a list of IEMs based on my preferences. After reading the forum I am not sure weather he is right - I've putted comments besides each suggested model: JVC HA-FXZ200 - the price is above my budget ; Xears TD-III v2 - not available for sale ; Fischer Audio Silver Bullet - not durable ; VSonic GR06 - not quite bassy ; Fischer Audio Consonance ; Sunrise SW - Xcape ; ECCI PR401

What is your budget? 

Sep 20, 2013 at 5:22 AM Post #2,235 of 18,652

Y.K.

Hold on to your hat, then click this link: 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-295-iems-compared-vsonic-vc1000-added-09-03-13-p-760

Users who are viewing this thread

Back