The History of Headphones.com - Interview with our CEO
Aug 14, 2023 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2
Ever wonder about the history of Headphones.com and why we started the business and what keeps us going?

DMS recently went on a trip to Vancouver, BC to visit our main office (and to go to Linus Tech Expo for the weekend) and sat down with our CEO and my brother @lissimore where they chatted about the start of Headphones.com, the core principles driving our business, painful experiences and hobbies and interests that drive us all together.

Yes that is me jamming out in the background with our Empire Ears Raven demo in the background as well.

I hope you enjoy some of the behind the scenes insight into our company and if you don't enjoy it, that's OK too :beerchug:

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Aug 17, 2023 at 2:19 AM Post #2 of 2
I watched the interview yesterday and really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it! It's crazy how something that started so small is now basically an industry standard business. When an endeavor has passion as a foundation, it's got good chances of thriving.

The risk paid off, because you guys grew it up to an amazing, succesful business with a crazy distinction amongst everyone else including the giants that were established way before you.

I don't plan to return whatever I've bought from you guys, because when I buy a something, it's a final commitment, but it's nice to know the option is there for me and for others that didn't resonate with what reviewers said about a product.

Keep up the outstanding work, guys! 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back