The Head-Fi Drink
Mar 8, 2006 at 7:39 PM Post #31 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by PSmith08
A 1982 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild served in Riedel crystal. If you're a Bordeaux enthusiast, this might be the Orpheus of wine (unless you're partial to the '86 Haut-Brion). Though, I cannot fathom paying that much for a bottle of wine.

Now how on earth is a special brand of glass supposed to make something taste better?

Mar 8, 2006 at 8:01 PM Post #32 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja
Now how on earth is a special brand of glass supposed to make something taste better?

You haven't been here very long, have you?
rolleyes.gif
icon10.gif

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:35 PM Post #33 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by saab
You haven't been here very long, have you?
rolleyes.gif
icon10.gif

Long enough to know not to read any threads that aren't in the 'member's lounge' or 'music' areas
wink.gif

Jul 17, 2006 at 12:00 AM Post #37 of 44
Take pint glass, pour in 2 shots of vernmouth over ice. swirl good and well. Throw contents of glass into the sink, fill glass to half pint with Hendricks gin. Add 1 razor thin slice of cucumber and 1 half measure of britvic crown cap tonic water. Serve.

Jul 17, 2006 at 1:10 AM Post #38 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by omedon
How about the 'Red Needle' the drink that Leonard Cohen invented.

I clicked on the link and scrolled down. Came to the headline, "There is a Crack in Everything. That's How the Light Gets In." Love it. I might use it for a sig.

Laz

Jul 17, 2006 at 2:22 AM Post #39 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
Take pint glass, pour in 2 shots of vernmouth over ice. swirl good and well. Throw contents of glass into the sink, fill glass to half pint with Hendricks gin. Add 1 razor thin slice of cucumber and 1 half measure of britvic crown cap tonic water. Serve.

Professional advice in these matters is always the best medicine, I must say...I'll drink to that;=}

Jul 17, 2006 at 2:26 AM Post #40 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by skev13
its 19 to buy here in Canada.

Only for you suckers who don't live in Alberta, Quebec, or Manitoba!

Bwahaha...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 17, 2006 at 4:33 AM Post #41 of 44
A cola. As drinking alcohol adversely effects one's hearing. *sniff*

Jul 17, 2006 at 7:09 AM Post #42 of 44
Here's a couple I like:

1. The Bitter Deacon: 2oz gin mixed with grapefruit juice poured over ice in a highball. Add 2-3 dashes of Angostura Bitters, stir. Crisp, refreshing.

2. The 2000 Flushes: 1oz vodka and 2oz Blue Curaco mixed with 7-Up (or similar) and served over ice in a highball. Looks like a certain cleaning product, which gets a lot funnier after you've had a few.

May 19, 2008 at 5:54 AM Post #44 of 44
I saw a prairie fire mentioned - me and my friends did a knock off called the "Hell." Any rye whiskey with tobasco - it'll get your heart pumpin'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back