The Hardstyle thread
Apr 19, 2012 at 12:58 AM Post #91 of 101
Try some of this one for size. Severely underrated stuff by one of the most prolific electronica producers of all time. Azrael is his Hardstyle alias.

Powerhaus

And A Bottle of Rum

Overdead

After Effect (feat. Jackal Queenston)

Pokémen Party (feat. Renard)

Naughty Boy (feat. Furries In A Blender)

I think I'll stop there. If you guys like him, I can link to his albums on BandCamp. Of course they're available there in 320kbps and FLAC, instead of crappy YouTube quality.

Apr 19, 2012 at 3:48 PM Post #92 of 101

Quote:
Try some of this one for size. Severely underrated stuff by one of the most prolific electronica producers of all time. Azrael is his Hardstyle alias.

Powerhaus

And A Bottle of Rum

Overdead

After Effect (feat. Jackal Queenston)

Pokémen Party (feat. Renard)

Naughty Boy (feat. Furries In A Blender)

I think I'll stop there. If you guys like him, I can link to his albums on BandCamp. Of course they're available there in 320kbps and FLAC, instead of crappy YouTube quality.

I didn't like any of these songs :xf_eek: their not even hardstyle, sounds more like some sort of hardcore

Apr 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM Post #93 of 101

Quote:
I didn't like any of these songs :xf_eek: their not even hardstyle, sounds more like some sort of hardcore

Yea this isn't hardstyle, don't know what kind of hardcore to call this but fits under that genre, could maybe be put into some more specific subcategory of it too but I'm not too familiar with that type.

This more like it, I've been liking E-Force lately. But as usual I'm also a great fan of Wasted Penguinz' & Code Black's more trancy uplifting hardstyle

Jun 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #98 of 101
DEFQON 1!!!

Jul 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #99 of 101
HARDSTYLE THREAD!!?!?!?! JESUS HOW DID I NEVER FIND THIS!!!! just got the Colors of hardstyle 1 DEFQON and the Anthem shows Disk. Great compilation!!! I would have to Say the Donkey Rollers are my fave Hardstyle group to date.

Dec 11, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #100 of 101
recently bought all the Defqon albums i could.
discogs is a lifesaver for Hardstyle.
I cant believe i didn't think to try and find this thread.
would just like to say hi :)

Jan 16, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #101 of 101
Zatox- Ear *******, Drop The Track, and Andromeda are amazing. I get so pumped up and the bass in those songs rattled my headphones while the sub-bass tickled my ear drums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back