The greatest hottest chick in music of all time! (pics warning!)
Oct 22, 2004 at 2:12 PM Post #61 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by rapoon

Did your wife make you edit that?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 22, 2004 at 2:13 PM Post #62 of 201
damn man jasper994 i'll have to agree with your nomination - mandy moore.

ps: hmmm same name, same taste wrt ladies (moore+dunst).. hmmm.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 22, 2004 at 2:35 PM Post #63 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
another jailbaiter but I totally agree. Who cared about joe la taxi when you had vanessa paradis.

Well she's older than me so it's all good.

Oct 22, 2004 at 3:46 PM Post #64 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garbz
Britney Spears...
Personally i find her ugly. She has a massive neck. Screwed up makeup. hair looks like it hasn't been washed in ages

I think you got the wrong girl. I'm really not a fan of hers, but man what are you talking about? Sounds like you've only seen bad pictures of her. Here a few to do her justice a bit:
Code:

Code:
[left]http://www.superiorpics.com/britney_spears/images/britney036.jpg http://www.superiorpics.com/britney_spears/images/britney067.jpg http://www.superiorpics.com/britney_spears/images/britney075.jpg[/left]

Unfortunately these links don't work directly from the post, copy/paste them in your browser.

Oct 22, 2004 at 5:41 PM Post #65 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garbz
Britney Spears is like her music. Good for 14 year old virgin boys and not much else.

Personally a long time ago when she was just comming into the game (yes i know she didn't have **** at the time) she looked much better. This however is doe mostly to the short skirt blouse she was wareing.

Personally i find her ugly. She has a massive neck. Screwed up makeup. hair looks like it hasn't been washed in ages in most of her recent showups, and what is with the leather. Nowadays she dresses like a person and makes me want to gouge my eyes out at the site of her. God forbid she opens her mouth to sing.

Massive neck? Maybe that's why she's hiding it.....

attachment.php

Oct 22, 2004 at 6:11 PM Post #66 of 201
Ok, since it's the music forum..., I'll second Candy Dulfer because she's such a good sax player. I heard her on a recording playing 'digital love' together with Maceo Parker, really nice. And she looks good, too.

For looks only, probably Britney

Oct 22, 2004 at 8:32 PM Post #69 of 201
Viva Plasmatics

wowhorn.jpg

Oct 22, 2004 at 11:43 PM Post #70 of 201
I don't have a wife. Infact i'm single so im a perfect candidate to stare at Britney Spears.

But people just look at all the pictures. Can you imagine what she looks like with the makeup off. Also pictures normally take the best angles. So when you see a video of her (no not from her short lived acting career) and see her from all angles I personally wouldn't touch her. As a uni student i'm fortunate enough to see much nicer looking, sounding, and probably personalitying (lol) girls daily.

Oct 23, 2004 at 4:28 AM Post #72 of 201
hmm, theres a few.

Andrea Corr
Tarja Turunen
Talena (bass player from Kittie)
Tairrie B. (front of My Ruin, former solo rapper, Manhole/Tura Satana)
Joss Stone

Oct 23, 2004 at 4:49 AM Post #73 of 201
I love this thread. It's so awesome to see everyone's idea of what is beautiful.

For me, it's Jennifer Love Hewitt - can't wait for another album

jlhrs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back