The greatest hottest chick in music of all time! (pics warning!)
Oct 21, 2004 at 1:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 201

GirgleMirt

500+ Head-Fier
So who's the hottest chick in the music industry? Can be a hasbeen too! Ok I'm on a roll and I cannot not do this... I voted for her for the greatest rock guitarist of all time, I also voted for her for the greatest rock voice of all time, and you might recognize a pattern here, I will also vote for her for the hottest music of all time!!!

avril7.jpg

Hmm.. Mila Jovovic also released an album.. Darn.. ! Ok I can't end my streak I'll still go with AVRIL!!!
tongue.gif

So who do you think is the hottest chick the music industry has ever seen? Is it Madonna? Celine Dion? Britney '****' Spears? YOU tell us what YOU think! Of course, pics are welcomed
icon10.gif

Someone says Boy George, I swear, I will spank him! [edit] Ewwww! Actually maybe not, he might like it..

Oct 21, 2004 at 2:16 PM Post #3 of 201
What a sexist thread!
eek.gif

OK, I'll play.
tongue.gif

Candy Dulfer
I love a woman who can blow sax.

Oct 21, 2004 at 4:18 PM Post #6 of 201
GRACE SLICK OR DEBBIE HARRY! And Avril Lavinge is horrible. Shes not that hot and her music is appalling. Just my 2 cents.

Oct 21, 2004 at 4:27 PM Post #7 of 201
Oh baby! Candy Dulfer!! While she's known for "Lily Was Here", I am more impressed with her playing with Pink Floyd.

This is going to show my age, but Olivia Newton-John during the 70s and 80s certainly was hot.

Same with early Mariah Carey.

Oct 21, 2004 at 4:28 PM Post #8 of 201
Come'on, are we forgetting Britney Spears? Not a great singer whatsoever, but an amazing dancer she is, and HOT she is (or is it was just because she got married?)

Milla Jovovich and Kylie Minogue are very hot.

Oct 21, 2004 at 4:31 PM Post #9 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundboy
This is going to show my age, but Olivia Newton-John during the 70s and 80s certainly was hot.

Olivia Newton-John crossed my mind, too, as did Sheena Easton.

Oct 21, 2004 at 4:48 PM Post #11 of 201
you are either pedophiles for looking at Avril..

or you are fogies for thinking about Olivia Newton John. Isn't she a grandmother yet??

and.. Kim Gordon? Good lord people.. maybe back in 1983.. she had the emo grrl look down pat 20 years ago.. but geeze.. I like Sonic Youth and all, but.. ewww..

Pat Benatar? Debbie Harry? Even in their best years.. come on.. not exactly the finest examples of feminine beauty.

Now, here's a chickie that ya'll can slobber over..

http://www.elysianmusic.com/jc_slip.html

Jennifer Charles of Elysian Fields.. mmmmm

Oct 21, 2004 at 4:56 PM Post #12 of 201
sarah_slean.jpg

Sarah Slean is most definitely cute.

chantalbf01.jpg

So is Chantal Kreviazuk

sarah_6.jpg

Not to mention Sarah McLachlan

Plus they're all kick-ass musicians & songwriters and they're all Canadian. Also based on first hand experience, they're all very warm and huggable.

Oct 21, 2004 at 5:10 PM Post #14 of 201
[size=small]My all time favorite : TINA TURNER!!!
eek.gif
basshead.gif
[/size]

You show me more than a handful of 50+ year old female artists who look as svelte as she does and i'll start smoking crack like the rest of you
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back