The greatest hottest chick in music of all time! (pics warning!)
Dec 5, 2004 at 8:30 PM Post #181 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by enchained
during the 2 hour car ride back from seeing Nightwish live a couple of months ago in Minneapolis, my *wife* informed me of Tarja's hotness. I wasn't all that sure how to respond
very_evil_smiley.gif

The August 26th show at the Quest? - That was my first metal concert; a very fun one at that. Ranks in the top three concerts i've seen.

Also, cheers to listeners of metal and classical
etysmile.gif

Dec 6, 2004 at 1:18 AM Post #182 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevesurf
She's interesting, seems to be compared to Evanescence Amy Lee sometimes (don't know why), but, from the little I've heard I like Lennon better. I haven't seen any of her CDs around the States

you probably would have to order from her website. I downloaded the demos and I loved what I heard
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2004 at 2:05 AM Post #183 of 201
nanase11.jpg

nanase1.jpg

Totally the greatest and the hottest, my very favorite artist, Aikawa Nanase. Looks familiar, huh? =P

shena2.jpg

Shiina Ringo is really cute also. She's also almost as cool as Aikawa Nanase (actually they are really tied for my favorite artists, totally awesome girl rockers, totally different styles).

post-2-1060522296.jpg

Ueto Aya, in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. She has such an adorable look, that sad look in her eyes, looks like she's about to cry. Really cute to me. ^^

Her eyes are really pretty, also. =P

Dec 6, 2004 at 4:09 AM Post #185 of 201
Not bad, though they could use a little work at the gym!
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 6, 2004 at 8:41 PM Post #187 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevesurf
BWRunRev.jpg
Cherie and crew
smily_headphones1.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Ahhhh, yes, the Runaways. Haven't seen a pic of them in ages.

Dec 7, 2004 at 1:47 AM Post #188 of 201
What a bunch of cuties. I bet they are about my mom's age now
tongue.gif

Regarding Aikawa Nanase... I think a friend of mine (big into J and K-pop) tried to demo her music to me once. I'm not too good at listening to lyrics I don't understand, though. She, and her friends there
biggrin.gif
are quite attractive.

Dec 8, 2004 at 4:38 PM Post #192 of 201
Alannah Myles

alannahmyles_epo.jpg

Black Velvet, if you please!

Dec 8, 2004 at 5:01 PM Post #193 of 201
Chrissie Hynde!

FTpretenders18.l.jpg

I think it's her music that makes her sexy and she is getting a little older now (geez I guess she's about 53 by now) but I've always had a thing for Chrissie Hynde. Not glamourous, but sexy in her own kind of way. I think she's hot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back