The future is 3 in 1 Smartphone
Feb 22, 2019 at 1:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

hankypanky2

100+ Head-Fier
Now that we have a 2 in 1 device like Samsung Fold which is a phone/tablet. Microsoft Surface is a tablet that can replace your laptop. So in the future we'll get 3 in 1 device a phone/tablet/laptop that can replace your PC/laptop.

Your thoughts?

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:51 PM Post #3 of 8
giphy.gif

Jan 13, 2020 at 5:03 AM Post #7 of 8

While the overall idea is neat but it turned out to be poor-quality made. I've seen various reviews where it was proven that it's just a pricey toy. Oh well, I guess the overall idea of a foldable phone is kinda nostalgic, just remember the famous Motorola Razr. Besides, how are you supposed to mount such a phone in your car on your bike as mentioned in this review? I'm sure it will get folded every time due to any move. And that's an issue for me because I use it as a GPS navigator on my bike.

Jan 28, 2020 at 11:09 PM Post #8 of 8
I would like to see smart phone booths or Smart phone stations at maybe coffee shops.

This way, you can have the freedom of not carrying your smartphone and not worrying about adding something in your pocket.

If you want to check your text message/ email, you can go to one of these booths and just log into a screen with your password or finger print or optional facial recognition.

The annoying thing about smart phones is that you have to carry them everywhere. I would love the freedom of not carrying one but still have access to checking messages at a booth, coffee shop, etc.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back