1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The future is 3 in 1 Smartphone

1. hankypanky2
    Now that we have a 2 in 1 device like Samsung Fold which is a phone/tablet. Microsoft Surface is a tablet that can replace your laptop. So in the future we'll get 3 in 1 device a phone/tablet/laptop that can replace your PC/laptop.

Your thoughts?

2. hankypanky2
    Weight-wise it might not make sense to be that big. But I'm saying like it'd be a mini-PC/mini-laptop as well as a phone and tablet.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  3. wink
    [​IMG]..

hankypanky2 likes this.
  4. hankypanky2
    Found the device I was looking for... Microsoft Surface Go

5. wuwhere Contributor
    I like my iPad Pro 10.5.

hankypanky2 likes this.
  6. Spareribs
    That’s good news. If you take it to the beach, you can read it like a newspaper.

7. loryko

While the overall idea is neat but it turned out to be poor-quality made. I've seen various reviews where it was proven that it's just a pricey toy. Oh well, I guess the overall idea of a foldable phone is kinda nostalgic, just remember the famous Motorola Razr. Besides, how are you supposed to mount such a phone in your car on your bike as mentioned in this review? I'm sure it will get folded every time due to any move. And that's an issue for me because I use it as a GPS navigator on my bike.