The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Reviews and Impressions Thread
Sep 2, 2018 at 8:17 PM Post #519 of 2,251
Lol dont be sensitive bro. I don't understand your question. AS10 are voiced like Beats to me.
I get what you mean. There is plenty of warmth in the low end but to my ears, the upper midrange is forward enough to prevent the overall tonality being super warm.

Sep 2, 2018 at 8:35 PM Post #520 of 2,251
I get what you mean. There is plenty of warmth in the low end but to my ears, the upper midrange is forward enough to prevent the overall tonality being super warm.

They are forward sounding but they bump up the treble too much to compensate for the bass increase. I like the AS10 alot but I can't listen to it without EQ. I'm much more partial to the ZSR. I want to try out TFZ, but not sure which one and they cost so much more, I can't just buy like 4 of them at once like I did with KZs.

Sep 6, 2018 at 12:26 AM Post #521 of 2,251
Dayum Airking, King LTD, TFZ T2, King II delayed again so it will be available my local store in 1 weeks time... i hope
And Secret Garden 3 confirmed arrive in months time......

Sep 9, 2018 at 8:42 PM Post #523 of 2,251
Can’t wait for my Secret Gardens to show up, was between the King ll’s and the SG’s. Once I saw the Massdrop on them I ordered. My first decent set of iems! Still only going to be running off my IPhone X
Looking forward to your impressions.

Sep 10, 2018 at 10:36 AM Post #524 of 2,251
does anyone have tfz galaxy t2?

Sep 10, 2018 at 11:50 AM Post #525 of 2,251
Secret Garden's showed up this weekend. Kind of a mixed bag for me. I have channel imbalance issues (left channel weaker) and at low listening levels, only one or the other channel is audible. You have to be listening at decent levels before audio kicks in on both channels. I was hoping for a bit more warmth in the vocals, but I want to give these a better chance to break-in before I give these final judgment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back