The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
May 31, 2014 at 12:37 PM Post #3,152 of 6,694
I actually get along with the 000 cable fine, dressing it through few buttons on my shirt. Usually looping it through the 3rd and then again the 5th button. And also making use of the chin restrain..........this for me takes away most of the microphonics of the cable.

Jun 1, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #3,154 of 6,694
I actually get along with the 000 cable fine, dressing it through few buttons on my shirt. Usually looping it through the 3rd and then again the 5th button. And also making use of the chin restrain..........this for me takes away most of the microphonics of the cable.

+1

That's why it comes with chin restraint. Further, there is the clip that comes with the cable. Helps keep the 000 from too much excitement :)

Jun 1, 2014 at 1:17 AM Post #3,155 of 6,694
Finally a proud owner of a FitEar IEM.
Have someone here to thank.

Jun 1, 2014 at 3:37 AM Post #3,157 of 6,694
Jun 1, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #3,158 of 6,694
  Finally a proud owner of a FitEar IEM.
Have someone here to thank.

Congratz!! 
ph34r.gif

Jun 1, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #3,159 of 6,694
Exciting days ahead for Joe, eg. what cable to match with the Fitear... 
tongue_smile.gif
 You know where to find the Cable Library ...

Jun 1, 2014 at 11:35 AM Post #3,160 of 6,694
+1

That's why it comes with chin restraint. Further, there is the clip that comes with the cable. Helps keep the 000 from too much excitement :)
With the 001 cable which is also micro phonic, I don't have a need for the clip nor the chin restraint simply because I don't walk around with the Fitears. I'm too busy just sitting down, no multi-tasking with iPhone et al, and just enjoying the music.

Jun 2, 2014 at 1:25 AM Post #3,161 of 6,694

Congratz!! 
ph34r.gif

Thanks guys. Really am loving it.

Exciting days ahead for Joe, eg. what cable to match with the Fitear... 
tongue_smile.gif
 You know where to find the Cable Library ...

Yes Kiat, many heartfelt thanks for the sale.

Yeap, definitely will look for a cable for it.
I still remember hearing the GPSP when we met up, it's astonishingly good. Way outta my expectations.

Jun 2, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #3,162 of 6,694
Thanks guys. Really am loving it.

Yes Kiat, many heartfelt thanks for the sale.

Yeap, definitely will look for a cable for it.
I still remember hearing the GPSP when we met up, it's astonishingly good. Way outta my expectations.

No worries, my friend! Am glad to be able to share the joy of Fitear.

Here's just to jog your memory...

Jun 2, 2014 at 9:08 AM Post #3,163 of 6,694
You should give them a try, they are all very capable and selection is mostly down to personal preference. The 335 deep bass might be quite spectacular with certain types of classical music, don't discount them just yet. 

Jun 2, 2014 at 9:23 AM Post #3,164 of 6,694
I don't understand when people describe ciem or headphones and separate them for music genres. I believe we should describe them about how do they sound like. Would it be good for certain type of music? That depends on person. Someone might like it, some others don't.

Just a small example. I heard from many people that metal and rock music good with ciems that has a nice treble emphasis, relatively hot highs. However, I can't stand it as it becomes piercing to my ears. I prefer with it with relaxed treble, yet extended and detailed, so it is not fatiguing or tiring for me and I can listen to it for hours without even noticing how the time passes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back