The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Apr 27, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #2,736 of 6,694
If TG335 is coming, I better make a plan to rob a bank :D

PS: Obviously this post has a high amount of joke in it, I am not serious on robbing a bank so don't send Belgian polices to my house :happy_face1:

Any leads on why we are speculating a TG335 is in the pipeline?

Apr 27, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #2,738 of 6,694
Try 335 + Silver Widow with DX90 pretty hard to beat.

Wait till you try 334/335 + Wagnus Cable with Hugo + a good amp like Fostex HPV1 
biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #2,742 of 6,694
Anyone using Androids as source for USB DAC/AMP on the go for their Fitears?

Apr 27, 2014 at 12:56 PM Post #2,743 of 6,694
Simple fact, that buying headphones simply doesn't work by looking at meaningless number given by any manufacturers. Most bs their fr range and gives number that looks good for the less educated buyers. Even for independent third party measurements, take them with care.

Best way to judge it is by your own ear.

How exactly does one demo diffenent high end IEM's? Will Amazon accept IEM returns? When I bought my HD600 I order 6 different headphones and returned all but the 600's. I'm now ready to move on from Eymotic HF3's to a high end multi. I want the Fitear334TG , but ready to give up, after 3 month of trying can't find one, so I'm trying to decide on a substitute. Any advise would be welcome!

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:05 PM Post #2,745 of 6,694
How much is the improvement over a standard smartphone?

Hi Lukalop.  If you don't have faith in people's impressions regarding higher performance of AK, I suggest trying them out if you can run into them at a meet or etc.. I had a chance to audition it with UERM, and will have to say there is noticeable improvement over my Galaxy S4, so I'm a believer in good sources even for highly efficient IEMs.  I think the improvement depends on the phones, and if the phones does not scale up, AK is not necessary IMO as I didn't think the UE900 has a limit to how refined the sound is, and UERM goes beyond it.  It's a fun DAP since you can test how well the IEM scales up IMO.

So, I don't listen to people that say, it measures well so therefore it should all sound the same.  I think there is more to it than that.  Possibly these measurements do not provide the info that the designers take into account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back