The first thing you do when you wake up?
Apr 27, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #46 of 87
Poop.

Apr 27, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #52 of 87
Apr 27, 2011 at 10:20 PM Post #53 of 87
Im usually awake before my alarm on workdays, so i either try and fall back asleep for an hour or so before my alarm goes off. Or just get up, check my downloads, emails, Head-Fi etc. Then get ready for work.

When i was highly addicted to WoW, i would actually goto bed early... Like 8 - 8.30, wake up at 4 in the morning and play WoW for a few hours before work. Now thats something im definitely glad i gave up 2 1/2yrs ago. :wink:

Apr 27, 2011 at 10:21 PM Post #54 of 87
Usually I go back to sleep knowing that I'm making myself late for work. Then when I wake up for the last time I keep saying to myself "I'm so tired! When I get off work today I'm going straight to bed".

And I never do.

Apr 28, 2011 at 8:49 PM Post #57 of 87
Turn off alarm clock.
Determine if mind had sufficient rest... If yes, then proceed to contemplate whatever happens to pop into my head first, usually something completely unrelated to getting up. If no, I think you can guess what happens. That takes at least ten minutes.
After contemplation, get out of bed.
Put on jeans and t-shirt.
Turn on computer.
Put on headphones.
Open web browser, open foobar2000.
Play "Who Are You " as loud as I dare, followed by "Won't Get Fooled Again" equally as loud. I also check my email. Occasionally, I may pick another song or two. Or three.
Take off headphones, put computer in sleep mode.
Head off to get coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back