The first production Supermono?
Oct 14, 2004 at 12:28 PM Post #46 of 51
Wow...I go away on business and come back to find the SuperMono is now shipping! I am looking forward to hearing impressions from those who have bought it.

Oct 14, 2004 at 4:10 PM Post #47 of 51
Just wondering why the Supermono hasn't been officially announced yet. Does anyone have any idea?

Oct 14, 2004 at 6:39 PM Post #48 of 51
Artit - Since we know that a couple of folks have had their units shipped and at least one person has received his, you've got to believe that the delay is more associated with changes having to be made in the www.fixup.net website (in terms of new product descriptions, redo of the shopping cart page, etc.).

That's the only thing I can imagine delaying the formal announcement/release.

Oct 14, 2004 at 6:39 PM Post #49 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by artit
Just wondering why the Supermono hasn't been officially announced yet. Does anyone have any idea?

My guess would be that Xin is setting up a business for it and is doing the administrative stuff to get that going.

Oct 14, 2004 at 11:33 PM Post #50 of 51
received an email with Xin. I'll share it here since the orginal poster of this thread seemed to indicate it was ok.

I asked Xin the recommended Supermono setup for my 3GIpod using Sik Line Out with ER4P with 4S conversion cable; bass boost desired:

Recommendation per Xin: get the featured version of the Supermono (has bass boost). It comes double buffered so it should "drive the Etys just fine"
$300

Ya think that will include cross feed switch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back