The first balanced ultra-portable headphone amp in the world....
Mar 8, 2010 at 11:01 PM Post #751 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It looks like the shipping of the Protector will start tomorrow.
We are shipping all over the World according to the order we have recieved the payments via pay-pal. We are not neglecting those who have send their checks either.
Please be patiant as we try to get as many Protectors as possible out of the door. Please, I say again, try not to load us with e-mails as we might not be able to answer every one of them.
RSA

is it possible that those in us will receive it on friday?

Mar 8, 2010 at 11:08 PM Post #752 of 902
Quote:

We are shipping all over the World according to the order we have recieved the payments via pay-pal...RSA

[size=x-large]Fantastic [/size]news! I so look forward to receiving and breaking in this amp, and hope it synergizes with my systems.

Again, that's fantastic - many
beerchug.gif
thanks.

Mar 8, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #753 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by nycdoi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is it possible that those in us will receive it on friday?

All the Protectors shipped tomorrow will be delivered to your address by Friday, for sure.
Some might be delivered by Thursday.
NOTE...
Only in the US & Canada....
Ray Samuels

Mar 8, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #759 of 902
Quote:

We are shipping all over the World according to the order we have recieved the payments via pay-pal. We are not neglecting those who have send their checks either.
Please be patiant as we try to get as many Protectors as possible out of the door. Please, I say again, try not to load us with e-mails as we might not be able to answer every one of them.
RSA

Ray,will we be getting a tracking number when the protector ships?Great work getting it out that fast!

Mar 9, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #763 of 902
Excuse me if this is in the wrong forum. I never know which fourmn (Portable Amps or MOT) to post these types of questions too.

Quote:

Very important is the burn-in time. The amp will go though few stages of burn-in until it settles, please give it 200 hours at least to make the amp shine.
RSA.

Quote:

The Protector needs 100-200 hours of burn-in.
Please keep that in mind.

Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Ray, this is a question that came up last week but no one answered yet. When you burn in the Protector, will SE and balance work the same, or do you have to burn in with balance connection for the balance channel to work? I ask this question because I haven't got my balance cable yet but I'm anxious to start the burning in process with SE cable.

Regarding Single Ended (SE) and Balanced output burn-in, I do not believe that the question about burn-in has been answered.

I am not familar with balanced equipment, so excuse my question if it is noob'ish. Based on previous circuit conversations here and my electronics knowledge, I presume that the SE output is tapped off before the "phase splitter, tube or solid state circuitry". In my mind this means that some componets will not see a load and get full burn-in based on what output is being used.

Is this the case and does it matter what output is used to do the burn-in?

Mar 9, 2010 at 3:21 AM Post #764 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorthon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Excuse me if this is in the wrong forum. I never know which fourmn (Portable Amps or MOT) to post these types of questions too.

Regarding Single Ended (SE) and Balanced output burn-in, I do not believe that the question about burn-in has been answered.

I am not familar with balanced equipment, so excuse my question if it is noob'ish. Based on previous circuit conversations here and my electronics knowledge, I presume that the SE output is tapped off before the "phase splitter, tube or solid state circuitry". In my mind this means that some componets will not see a load and get full burn-in based on what output is being used.

Is this the case and does it matter what output is used to do the burn-in?

The single ended is not tapped off before the phase splitter.
When burning in the amp it is recommended to use the balanced output so all four buffers will see the load.
Ray Samuels

Mar 9, 2010 at 3:22 AM Post #765 of 902
Quote:

All the Protectors shipped tomorrow will be delivered to your address by Friday, for sure.
Some might be delivered by Thursday.
NOTE...
Only in the US & Canada....
Ray Samuels

Oh........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back