The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Aug 26, 2015 at 7:28 PM Post #6,151 of 7,793
the stickers included in the box are terrible. The corners on the front are already starting to peel off and it's only been a few days of light use. Shame on your Fiio, if you're not going to include something up to standard then don't include it at all!

Are you talking about the decorative stickers for the body of the X1? My carbon fiber stickers lasted for a few months, then I ripped them off in panic after the player went through a washing machine (the stickers were intact). Not sure if they would wear off because I never gave it a chance to dry.

Edit: By carbon fiber stickers, I mean the sticker that the X1 comes with that looks like carbon fiber.

Aug 26, 2015 at 7:43 PM Post #6,152 of 7,793
Are you talking about the decorative stickers for the body of the X1? My carbon fiber stickers lasted for a few months, then I ripped them off in panic after the player went through a washing machine (the stickers were intact). Not sure if they would wear off because I never gave it a chance to dry.

Edit: By carbon fiber stickers, I mean the sticker that the X1 comes with that looks like carbon fiber.

yep the carbon black carbon sticker to be exact. The corners actually fold up a bit and is a bit sharp so when I slip it in my pocket it gets caught and slowly starts to peel off. 

Aug 26, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #6,153 of 7,793
  yep the carbon black carbon sticker to be exact. The corners actually fold up a bit and is a bit sharp so when I slip it in my pocket it gets caught and slowly starts to peel off. 

Don't forget that's decorative stickers for FREE, If you want the REAL Carbon stickers then it would cost you almost half the price of the X1 . Please let's try to stay positive and complain for real problems. That is just my opinion

Daniel

Aug 26, 2015 at 9:37 PM Post #6,155 of 7,793
I kept my X1 with the carbon fiber sticker inside the rubber case for my first week of use, so I didn't have any problems with the skin peeling off.
The only solution I have is to use a hair dryer and blow hot air on the areas that are peeling, although it's less effective if you don't try it when you first apply the stickers. 

Aug 26, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #6,156 of 7,793
  Don't forget that's decorative stickers for FREE, If you want the REAL Carbon stickers then it would cost you almost half the price of the X1 . Please let's try to stay positive and complain for real problems. That is just my opinion

Daniel

And the automatic stop when headphones are unplug feature is absent in line out mode. I use my x1 exclusivity with my amp so this is a major draw back. Fiio fix it! Get your act on!

Aug 26, 2015 at 11:58 PM Post #6,157 of 7,793
  And the automatic stop when headphones are unplug feature is absent in line out mode. I use my x1 exclusivity with my amp so this is a major draw back. Fiio fix it! Get your act on!

This is ridiculous.  Your headphone is plugged into your amp - not the line-out, so naturally it's obviously not going to stop the player.  This is true of all players 
blink.gif

If you want to stop the player - pull the 3.5mm connector out of The X1 line-out socket.  It stops then.

Aug 27, 2015 at 12:23 AM Post #6,158 of 7,793
Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Aug 27, 2015 at 12:33 AM Post #6,160 of 7,793

This is ridiculous.  Your headphone is plugged into your amp - not the line-out, so naturally it's obviously not going to stop the player.  This is true of all players 
blink.gif

If you want to stop the player - pull the 3.5mm connector out of The X1 line-out socket.  It stops then.

Well I would if the 3.5mm connector weren't so tight 

Aug 27, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #6,162 of 7,793
  Well I would if the 3.5mm connector weren't so tight 

I have a suggestion for you, just sell the X1, it's not the model for your expectations. That's it, Problems solved.

Aug 27, 2015 at 12:44 AM Post #6,164 of 7,793
  and it would nice for Fiio to offer black as a colour instead to skimping out and offering cheap stickers that don't even stick on. 

What player were you using before FiiO X1 which did all these marvelous things you're speaking of?

Aug 27, 2015 at 12:45 AM Post #6,165 of 7,793
the long term durability of the job wheel is questionable..moving parts means more chance of failure. Fiio should implement already proven technology like the ipod click wheel but without the clip function cos the 4 navi buttons are nice. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back