The Eclectic Underground Dumpster
Mar 2, 2019 at 8:36 PM Post #752 of 3,334
Some of you will remember "Toto", and a Genesis offshoot group from the "80s, named "Mike and the Mechanics".
This video, is a new live song, recorded at the Royal Albert Hall.
Its "Camel".
It will remind you of Toto and Mike and The Mechanics, IF, you are familiar with these 2 groups.
--
-

Nice post.
I've always loved the lyrics in this track, reminds me of art class in junior high. Mr. Carey always had the radio tuned to a classic rock station..,

Mar 2, 2019 at 10:27 PM Post #753 of 3,334
Nice post.
I've always loved the lyrics in this track, reminds me of art class in junior high. Mr. Carey always had the radio tuned to a classic rock station..,

Glad you liked the song....OMGFK.hq1

And im always pleased when i can give someone a contact high.
Isn't it amazing how a song can release a flood of emotions connected to your past?
Its as if a mental time machine opens and you just stare from inside yourself at what you use to do as it plays your tape back as you watch......., and you remember how it all feels......... felt.
Once, i was working in a hospital X-Ray room, and its late at night, and i had just gotten to work as it was an "all-nighter" i had on schedule...
So, i just got there, no patients in the room, and the speakers they have on the wall that are connected to some local AOR station start playing Air Supply's "Im all out of Love".
I have prime memories connected to this song that i had not recalled in a long time, so, there i am, its the middle of the night, im in an X-Ray room, in a trance.
The room disappeared, and im on an Air Supply clould thats filled with memories and memories and im just floating away .............:)

---
--

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2019 at 3:26 AM Post #754 of 3,334
Glad you liked the song....OMGFK.hq1

And im always pleased when i can give someone a contact high.
Isn't it amazing how a song can release a flood of emotions connected to your past?
Its as if a mental time machine opens and you just stare from inside yourself at what you use to do as it plays your tape back as you watch......., and you remember how it all feels......... felt.
Once, i was working in a hospital X-Ray room, and its late at night, and i had just gotten to work as it was an "all-nighter" i had on schedule...
So, i just got there, no patients in the room, and the speakers they have on the wall that are connected to some local AOR station start playing Air Supply's "Im all out of Love".
I have prime memories connected to this song that i had not recalled in a long time, so, there i am, its the middle of the night, im in an X-Ray room, in a trance.
The room disappeared, and im on an Air Supply clould thats filled with memories and memories and im just floating away .............:)

---
--

Musical nostalgia...
If there were a way to put pure nostalgia into pill form, I'd be an addict!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back