The Eclectic Underground Dumpster
Apr 24, 2018 at 5:30 AM Post #574 of 3,324
Excellent Musician, have you seen this one, he has some balls dancing away and pushing a few buttons on his laptop!!! :)

On of my favourite artist on Ultimae Records, new album out

http://solarfields.com/ourdom-review-nick-sumbles/

I've listened to "Ourdom" in its entirety only once, and I really like it. I haven't purchased it yet, and I'm not sure why, but it definitely needs to be in my library!

Three Solar Fields albums that captured me at first listen are...,

"Until We Meet The Sky" is far and away my favorite! I love how the first track sets the tone for the rest of the album..,

"Altered - Second Movements" Ooh, so good..,

"Origin #01"..,

I love all of Magnus's works, and I've cherry picked from all his records, but these three albums...
I'm more taken by his music that has a thickness, a density that is textured, that has a meditative quality to it.
Excellent musician indeed!

Apr 24, 2018 at 1:40 PM Post #577 of 3,324
I've listened to "Ourdom" in its entirety only once, and I really like it. I haven't purchased it yet, and I'm not sure why, but it definitely needs to be in my library!

Three Solar Fields albums that captured me at first listen are...,

"Until We Meet The Sky" is far and away my favorite! I love how the first track sets the tone for the rest of the album..,

"Altered - Second Movements" Ooh, so good..,

"Origin #01"..,

I love all of Magnus's works, and I've cherry picked from all his records, but these three albums...
I'm more taken by his music that has a thickness, a density that is textured, that has a meditative quality to it.
Excellent musician indeed!

He can't do any wrong, brilliant stuff, there are a few labels that I have to get everything from, Ultimae, Platipus, Twisted etc. Lots of good sounds out there!

Apr 24, 2018 at 7:06 PM Post #579 of 3,324
Not an easy-listening but thought-provoking:
front.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2018 at 8:54 AM Post #582 of 3,324
Hi MelonHead,

Welcome to the EUD!

Thanks for sharing, Great Album!
Thanks for the greeting Moochibond!
Here is my 2nd proposition which is a less-known prog-rock, kraut-rock album from the 70's that I've found notable to introduce to this respectful thread:
Sand - Golem
An early binaural recording which sounds weirdly good on above-average HPs IMHO -especially the remastered version- even if it's not a DR monster.
The music and the presentation requires open-minded listeners, but well worth the time during a late night or a rainy day listening session.
R-1786555-1351165792-4276.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back