The Eclectic Underground Dumpster
Jun 15, 2017 at 5:01 PM Post #37 of 3,320
^ Good call with the KJ. A band whose sound has shifted gears a lot in the near 40 years of their existence. Haven't heard Euphoria before - it puts me more in mind of the Brighter Than a Thousand Suns period than their recent metal sound. My favourite stuff will always be the early post-punk-ish albums though:

Killing Joke - Killing Joke

Killing Joke - What's THIS For...!

Jun 15, 2017 at 5:09 PM Post #38 of 3,320

Fleet Foxes - If you Need to, Keep Time on Me

Casey Dienel - High Times

Iggy Pop - Gardenia

Madame Ghandi - Her

Father John Misty - Holy crap

Jun 15, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #39 of 3,320
^ Good call with the KJ. A band whose sound has shifted gears a lot in the near 40 years of their existence. Haven't heard Euphoria before - it puts me more in mind of the Brighter Than a Thousand Suns period than their recent metal sound. My favourite stuff will always be the early post-punk-ish albums though:

KJ are one of my favorite bands of all time. I actually like (almost) everything they put out. I also enjoy how the sound has evolved over time, even the newer metal stuff. All that said, if I had to pick, I'd also lean toward the early tunes as my favorite. BTW- love the Lego post!

The world is a better place with KJ in it.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2017 at 5:25 PM Post #40 of 3,320
Speaking of Killing Joke, I just had to post this because hey, I used to live in Ladbroke Grove! There were so many rastafarians running around when I lived there. Probably not any more though.

Many happy memories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back