The "dirty little secrets about your work" thread
Jun 19, 2007 at 9:52 PM Post #61 of 137
I'll spare the quotes and say:
dan1son, Tuberoller: pretty intense reading and excellent suggestions to retain for future reference. I hope to never need it.

blink.gif
these posts are blowing me away........

Jun 19, 2007 at 10:05 PM Post #63 of 137
Quote:

Originally Posted by troymadison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol i relieved myself in the salad dressing in this fast food place i work at.

Now THAT's sick. You should be in jail for that.
confused.gif

Jun 19, 2007 at 10:17 PM Post #65 of 137
I believe all that dishonest firefighter stuff Tuberoller mentioned. My friend was in the Army Reserve during 9/11 and he went down to Ground Zero to help bag the bodiesa couple of days later. He saw all kinds of looting and pickpocketing of the dead by "volunteers" and public servants. It was sad.

Jun 19, 2007 at 10:23 PM Post #67 of 137
I feel bad that I posted that on a day when 9 Firefighters lost their lives in the line of duty.

I can only state examples based on my own experiences and I'll state again that the vast majority of the Medics and FF I know are true heroes who will run into a burning building to save you without regard for thier own safety.

Jun 19, 2007 at 10:26 PM Post #68 of 137
Quote:

Originally Posted by troymadison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol i relieved myself in the salad dressing in this fast food place i work at.

http://www.worthlessforums.com/Smileys/defaultsmilies/What.gif

Jun 19, 2007 at 10:55 PM Post #69 of 137
Quote:

by troymadison: lol i relieved myself in the salad dressing in this fast food place i work at

I'm not trying to start anything negative here but
I'm lost,, this was a good thread getting better until troymadison posted. I guess it doesn't matter what I think about a person that would actually do something like that so I won't say anymore other than,

Disturbingly sad doesn't begin to describe a mind like it. I really hope troymadison was sophmoric in his post and realizes it.

There's still time to explain yourself

Jun 19, 2007 at 10:58 PM Post #70 of 137
Quote:

Originally Posted by inthused /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not trying to start anything negative here but
I'm lost,, this was a good thread getting better until troymadison posted. I guess it doesn't matter what I think about a person that would actually do something like that so I won't say anymore other than,

Disturbingly sad doesn't begin to describe a mind like it. I really hope troymadison was sophmoric in his post and realizes it.

There's still time to explain yourself

I'm kidding dude
cool.gif

Jun 19, 2007 at 11:02 PM Post #71 of 137
glad to hear it and I'm sure everyone else is too. Humor is appreciated by all if it isn't offensive. Thanks for clearing that up, it saved me a PM to ask you where you lived so I could avoid your city in my travels.

Jun 19, 2007 at 11:04 PM Post #72 of 137
Quote:

Originally Posted by inthused /img/forum/go_quote.gif
glad to hear it and I'm sure everyone else is too. Humor is appreciated by all if it isn't offensive. Thanks for clearing that up, it saved me a PM to ask you where you lived so I could avoid your city in my travels.

lol
icon10.gif

Jun 20, 2007 at 12:08 AM Post #73 of 137
Oh PLEASE, who here can honestly say they have not peed in something potable with the intention of having a good laugh at the expense of the consumer.

I bet all these people have peed in something. In fact, for those in bold, I have proof that they have done so.

Samgotit, *645-k701, 003, 12thgear, 35/252, 3X0, 88Chris, 909, a shovel, Aaron622, Abouna, agile_one, ak40ozKevin, AlanL, anonymouschris, apnk, archosman, arrowmark, asebastian0, Asr, Audio Addict, bahamaman, Bastet, beerad, beerguy0, bhjazz, big-fi, BigFNDeal, bindibadgi, binkgle, Blockman86, bluebeard, Blueiz, bong, boodi, boomana, Bootleg, bozebuttons, bthall, Captain Ødegård, Catwoman, CAvanessia, Chiliman, chouman, chowk, chris in mo, chriscu1, clar2391, clc220, compuryan, Cosmid, Cyberjim, cyrian, D1g1talV3n0m, Danielj, Davesrose (has sketched himself peeing), dcheming, Debaser86, dfkt, didwlgh, Dies_Irae, dizzyorange, djackson, DLeeWebb (not his fault, can't control it), dohdough, doppler_pulse, drizek, drlee27, drssyoon, dty, Duggeh (I know this one's obvious), earwicker7, Ech0, editedby, elbrickodaviso, els0rz, emiliobadillio, en480c4, EnOYiN, epaludo, episiarch, epithetless, ericj, ericwatson, euclid, F107plus5, FasterThanEver, fatcat28037, fc911c, feckn_eejit, Fiddytree, fipple8, foo_me, Frank_86, Funk-O-Meter, G3rain1, gaijin, glct222, GlendaleViper (pees while sitting down), GLF, Gnus, goblinelastic, goldenratiophi, gp_hebert, granodemostasa, GreatDane, grenert, Grey Massacre, GSurge, Happy Camper, Hardwired, hciman77, Hi-Finthen, HIFI_fiend, holland, hubcaps, hypr, Ichinichi, Induhvidual, ingwe, insomniac, inthused, Irregular Joe, Isaac., ishoulddie, itobito, itsborken, izquierdaste, J-Pak, j4cbo, JackH, jefemeister, Jeff E, jeffreyj900, jellojoe, JeremyN, jholtz, jjhatfield, John Buchanan, Jon L, jonnywolfet, jtwn, Jussei, jwm6780, k2snowman, kamal007, Kevin Sinnott, kikkomang, Kilane, Killercrush, king896, kite7, Kohn, koob, KromaXamorK, krustylew, Kwisatz, kwkarth, kyleisgreat, kyndig2, KYTGuy, Lad27, LawnGnome, leo5111, lextek, libertine, Ligeia, lild, limester816, lmilhan, Lou Erickson, luidge, lwd, Macwizard, Mahavishnu, Mainframe, MaloS, margerum, Marximus, Mazuki, mb3k, mega, Mercuttio, MetalManCPA, Mher6, microphage, MightyCharlou, mikeg, MikeyII, mnm222876, monoton, Morph201, morphsci, mourip, mpo42, Mrdeadfolx, MrFaust, mrsl, mr_a, music_man, Nasir, Nathanont, Nattydraddy, Nebby, neoufo51, Netminder, ngrady, nickchen, Night Surfer, NightWoundsTime, Nike T, NoPants, NotoriousBIG_PJ, NoXter, nsuttitinagul, nyobe, OakIris, OG10, ogewo, Oistrakh, omahem, ooheadsoo, otprof, Pars, patman657, penguindude, Peteyglad, Petyot, PFKMan23, PiccoloNamek, plan571, plywood99, porkfish, psyllium, PYROphonez, qazwsx, Radzique, Rav, raymondlin, recstar24, Redo, reds, Redshifter (it's in his title for Pete's sake) Remo, rhythmicmoose, ricmat, rincewind, roastpuff, robm321, Rocco, rocket76, rockin_amigo14, Roly89, Rsaavedra, Rudy81, Safetydan, santacore, Sasaki, scorch123, SCOTTBALL, sebastian589, Senad, senns&nonsense, Serge44, shaizada, ShanDo, ShaolinRasta, Shevlock, ShinyFalcon, skullguise, Sleestack, slwiser, Snacks, Socratez, sofronitsky, Solodarn, Solude, sonance, SONGsanmanwah, SonicArmada, sonic_rage, sop_e, soyo, spraggih, Squeek, stryker, surfboardz26, sWirL, swoon, TAFB, TDRKZ, theBigD, thegeek, Thelonious Monk, TheMarchingMule, threEchelon, tidu, Tiger1102, TKO, TMC, Tmij, Todd R, Topplayer, Trose49, troymadison, TURBO, Tyll Hertsens (strains pee through 650 earpads), uofmtiger, UtzY, valkolton, valveman, verymagicalguy, Virometal (peed on a Rothko once), vpivinylspinner, wakame, Wildcard30, Wonka (his smells like candy asparagus), wovenhand, XENOPHOS, Xiode, xnothingpoetic, XSO, xtqqtxxx, yale.reinstein, YoungClayB, z3000w, Zodd, zukunft, zyxwvutsr

Now, all these guys below are from a different forum, but I'd bet a chicken-fried-steak they've peed in stuff, too:

mmahoney, Raffman, Sagey, wedge421, SoCal69, TMR Design, hudge, bigjohnar15, pepsi, Ronald S. Jr., gam99, ulrico, lunenburgboy, aoleg, Tel, joe mama, PicSniper, airfrogusmc, 05Xrunner, Elizabeth Thomas, LightRules, ddn215, Cheerdad, ObscuredByClouds, philpereira, madjack, PaintballPhotography.com, 20droger, kelstar, gangreen, invi2003, kainip, Eric H., beckerg511, Sierra Vista, Mr.Ric, forno, conbu19, henleg, drb_52, JohnnyMac, shaunknee, adam*, John Reed, SilverOnemi, zclin, Titus213, Littlefield, alms42, ctwehues, Mum2J&M, Cooper911, saw, Texsrt4, station, Fragster, xray, hackaroxp, timbernet, Mohd, Nuke812, HelenThura, CarsRFun, cdifoto, SurfKahakai, dataxy.com, metavisual, Pandragon, mama_destiny, canon_fire, toneepham, Tapeman, Top Secret, Pete-eos, ean36, gkas, alexdingdong, plugone, BearLeeAlive, roeddel, AmericanFirst, lime, Jyates, JDB, liquefied, idealconcepts, unix04, squashed, Bryman, sootyvrs, gingergiant, swimchic, EdV, VagrantWhisper, Doug Mulder, liza, t60p, dr_richt, yamezbond, Saarto, fear7950, BillGil, kristofor, stonefence, zoti, griftnet, PetKal, CoquetteRN, chammer2, jpalmer, ibdb, jonnypb, tarpon6, laimis.s, evan_d, _smc_, pimpcain, vijayendra, Richard_L, pakomo, LA_Bob, HoRnYTuRbO, profec291, soko, adblink, Gadgetholic, islandphoto, sapearl, wardie, eccles, throw_n_gas, rammy, dadtorbn, sapro, ChrisG, thewavebb, Sickness, allymac, capntang, Jon, Unal_Er, omewilli, number six, gfromky, ave, EOS mE, 00silvergt, Gill2, sixsixfour, DoubleL, neon612, photo_hobby, mjgravina, catsith, Skip Souza, maelv, jotphoto, scotttnz, grumpyhaggis, Papaw, DMZLSK, rustylewis, Freff, canuck_newbie, Mike Fulton, sblais, rowdyred94, smallpotatoes, MegaTron, Andrew619, salinas20d, kendickson, wfmwfm, mct, CindyTykie, spookycat, RiceEatingZR1, JSimonian, l.mccormick, dlemkow, stevefossimages, psxindo, ghms421, cowpix, wahwahwahbulance, black_z, RyanM, Tirzah, Ursula, George Chew, cascordell, Technographer, bangarang, sodjdobe, JohnJ, subtle_spectre, buddy4344, JacobGibbs, CIDER, KevC, Lon, HillelK, Hunter1974, biggpopa, b1gdaddy, the_incubus, SYS, ErikT72, jermscentral, steveathome, lookingforaname, Souwalker, lauderdalems, nikkirocks, pearlyvr4, dmwierz, Mturnbo, Richardsmith, xmacvicar, Jamdiver, Codegrinder, cris_m, canonloader, scottyo, A468BU, RodBarker, ayman86, Scottes, 4mr4do4sho, Coops, KenTT, 3fingeredWU, No Earthly Man, NitroVol, SoaringUSAEagle, ACDCROCKS, pvibes, Harleypugs, coolbird, MaDProFF, Naravage, hTr, Eli F, mdukti, DaMnEd, TimothyHughes, ungx0013, fredroj, razyl, galaxyfinder, kuanyu, ekt, Clementine, larryhitz, synapxe, IBLinKYI, B-Brother, obitonykenobi, nwa2, estrugo, matt1987, phayzer5, TeriD, jedijrs, jmwgomz, slacker, tsxei, Blue Deuce, Greg_C, Fureinku, Pat, ed rader, Faintly Vivid, wbear, JackProton, athomefun, Don Grant, according to jim, Heist, mandozilla, Pekka, Dualbeast, Muzz, Kansas Ron, ironbelle, JonW, raathistle, spyraling, canonshooter4life, DFLEMASTER, Budmaster, jesko, Alan Dye, Owain Shaw, StaticThought, brantfordbandit, nostalg1a, paulhillion, R-V, shakyhands, Pamela107, Dorman, marklinetech, Goonish, Midlife Crisis, MrAleGuy, photo monkey, 2Shiny, mikerocchio, Lynds720, kisco, bazzaboeing, jbae, corosario, weka2000, Paul Iddon, pchaffin, mes448, pni173, efmfire, hulla, PhilHannah, mentalistid, ricm, NGC1977, Nick_b, pwm2, tracyjtz, nniemik, bigjon0107, tsfall, docsmiley, DiscoLizard, cronnin, Steve Beck, Maxypad19, Frank p, standeford, Lawrie B, freshjyver, belmondo, OrlandoM, BLS439, yvonchap, Rustyjo1, MeNiS, gooble, Flint666, orgovsky, ZekaG, spicolli1976, Jeff Mack, bucket772, sassinak, Alex 2, niqqunos, col4bin, gregrocco, dpastern, Crush, pxl8, bmx43, FrankC, blueM, JoeNav, DrGrounds, ingi, sonnyJ, jaisai01, ruchad1, jothefish, dj_mkc, Kuhlbrez, DwightMcCann, Gliderparentntn, MNEEME, Woolburr, dianas, tvromano, davesrose, TurboDean, johnmc, dman4505, joysmahal, bfurbush, Woogie, thewholequan, Tom W, jgl927, workswellwithothers, stoph, AlexisG, RandyMays, Tmosley, connormmii, mattyp, dave kadolph, Derekz93, Saudidave, ElenaV5, silvrr, bleu, rajastan5, mkfotos, royce10, gregster, r123, Bri, DRabbit, samd12, drewconway, Kyle11786, Thoth12, AcuraFan, eldiablo, Grimnar, ssim, SnowManZ, Sindri Skulason, John_B, ronan_zj, JCP777, Mzzzi99, tigrinus, nebular, kccanon, justagirl26, benttop, bleeds, PhotoAlien, gjman, boywonder27, pparker, pbpancho, tooch, javanutsy, dwarfmcdougal, Layston, Mark1964Wales, David S, RikWriter, tdp, r3dpepper, Sparky98, billy lo, FREEZE-FRAME, |)\/8, JetEye, aloha03gs, gzamira, swjim, keeg, resin, Kilikanzer, Raymate, aIpha, jmckell, Tee Why, yahooyahoo, Mgdh, fishyone, adamo99, FatPete, cfpackerfan, cappy1927, ccrios, tcphoto1, rrpruett, meno222, Bea Miller, -spam-, metalman1010, 20dshooter, sdearth, joruiz, Sprint8, threeinthenest, kipofu, Kevin Groskranz, Tyreman, acura nsx pilot, joe445, digital_imagination, MDoc, Box Brownie, Lemonlib, boisdarc31, amitch, ryant35, jakelauer, dworrell, dsul413, JimAskew, tonkabui, carpenter, LAX1080, aiea1, Sp00ks, dixie73, KirkM, Jay McLaughlin, lalitha, kmb, kcbrown, gjl711, SeattleSpeedster, yunaiseng, taygull, wtfmate, JDubya, HRS749, bmd7703, DaveSt, raffles73, TechRay, abYss, mdrtoys, bob393, nicksan, vennt, philsurfingpics, Chio, cmcleod69, kahren, copertina, Fireblade2K7, JAcosta, Kiddo, Paul C-J, baxtefer, Neila, cking2, vrsixer, PacAce, mareirox, cubswin, MIDNIGHTMANONE, G35Driver, jreed, steve535, agedbriar, agaupt, Notamage, nothsa, Alexy, Katsumoru, Phil Light, captiankirk28, I Simonius, ndpic, gcogger, *Mike*, Skraap, NoLight, seanreed, Mrs Smarty Pants, VexedOne, Mr. Sneefers, Hassan2285, rtronick, eXc450, dweldon, hjohnson, Phototeacher, keltorsori, drjiveturkey, crazy_duck, LucyRoberts, johnlynch, quietman, SFzip, ldn323, song4themoon, imageking08, Silver-Arrowz, Monument, rustmonster, R Mutt, mrrod2001, jlbrach, EVega, Kosherpaparazzi, cire, DDCSD, restech, cylentka, fugate2140, pturton, ciber21, markubig, SureShot, Kruse, tmcman, BeccaNH, mlefevre, skifurthur, runninmann, randerson07, cdesperado, elguapo, cybere, cgper, tmalone893, pagnamenta, sobad, tjg323, richardv, thekid24, Bubble, Nick_C, headrippa, twilo, Mastineo, hyperplanar, oliton, iplayazi, Lars Hofman, stephaniebarnes, chriss75, tony fanning, AirBrontosaurus, magicmikey, ultimatemale, frank t, david888lee, bkj, andrewhuxman, unr, PWC, Jman13, Red5, philb10, harleygirl239 (don't rule out the girls on gender), boomerakl, Mark35, ipacmm, londuck, Kagemaru, Ballen Photo, greg20d, EcoRick, mishnogram, Digitalsutt, Grapefruit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back