The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Jan 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #5,266 of 21,763
Don't hold your breath. Kevin Shields is trying to knock Axl Rose out of the record books.

Considering that Loveless came out in '91 I'd say he's got Axl handily beat. :/

Jan 30, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #5,269 of 21,763
Quote:
Do you have "Always" by Xiu Xiu, MF?  I'm hearing a lot of artifacting in it now and am wondering if it was just produced like that or if the rips I made were messed up somehow.

Yeah, that's just the way it sounds. Poo.

Quote:

Somebody on another forum showed me this: http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/page/3
Interesting in an odd kinda way. The Biebs has been outdone by the ladies...

LOL. I've mentioned this a few times, actually. The younger Bieber look is a very common for gay women.

Interestingly enough now that he's older and looks different, he looks like a different kind of lesbian. 

Jan 30, 2013 at 6:22 PM Post #5,270 of 21,763
Quote:

This time they'll release six new records at once. Both US and Japanese versions with totally different track listings, of course. Also a vinyl edition with a bonus LP, and a super special vinyl edition with a bonus bonus LP.

It costs a lot of money to have Stephen O'Malley draw all those intersecting lines on your record jackets.

Jan 30, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #5,272 of 21,763
Quote:

Interestingly enough now that he's older and looks different, he looks like a different kind of lesbian. 

There's different kinds of lesbians? I thought there were only two types one masculine looking and one feminine looking
confused_face_2.gif

Jan 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM Post #5,277 of 21,763
Quote:

The funny thing is that I've known enough lesbians by now that the only lesbian stereotypes that come to mind any more involve things like bird watching and fondness for single malt scotch. 

The only one I knew that stood out from the fray was this one girl who had a incredible passion for smoking pipe and fine cigars. Before anyone asks no she wasn't into fine brandy.

Whoa new amp by ALO Audio. This ones also balanced

Jan 30, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #5,278 of 21,763
Quote:
Anyone know anything about THESE guys? Until today I never even knew there was a home rig sound solution marketed exclusively for the Mac user.

blink.gif
 As a Computer Audiophile member, I'm almost certain you visited the salon, shared tea and chat with some of us recently.

Jan 30, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #5,279 of 21,763
There was a guy a couple weeks ago in the pictures of your rig thread that had 3 of those devices stacked up. Only place I've seen them before.

Jan 30, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #5,280 of 21,763
This time they'll release six new records at once. Both US and Japanese versions with totally different track listings, of course. Also a vinyl edition with a bonus LP, and a super special vinyl edition with a bonus bonus LP.

It costs a lot of money to have Stephen O'Malley draw all those intersecting lines on your record jackets.

I wasn't aware of any of that. I just heard in passing that a new Boris album was dropping. Heck I don't know if it's a "Boris" album or a "BORIS" album I was anticipating. Hopefully more in the vein of Heavy Rocks or Feedbacker as opposed to Rainbow or Smile.

And man... I've always wanted to catch these guys live. Between them, Sunn O, and Acid Mothers Temple, it must feel like the plates beneath your feet are coming apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back