The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2013 at 6:34 AM Post #2,477 of 3,203
Quote:
Quote:
Unfortunately group buys are not allowed to be posted here.

Well it's not really a group buy since you don't have a minimum of people to buy the product but you do benift from it.

Yeah it is...that battle was fought and lost.  Not my rule, just a word to the wise...

Jul 9, 2013 at 1:01 PM Post #2,479 of 3,203

Hah, you just beat me to it. They're actually very good, balanced sounding headphones, a far cry from the typical boomy, overwhelmingly mid-bassy mud that's typical of other Skullcandy sets. See ljokerl's review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/603885/review-skullcandy-mix-master-duality

Jul 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM Post #2,481 of 3,203
Oh well.
[size=9pt] [size=9pt]Thank you for your interest in SmartMusic. Recently you placed an order for a free microphone using a code that is part of a special promotion for music educators. Unfortunately you have not met the requirements for this promotion and your order has been cancelled. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
[/size]

[size=9pt] If you upgraded your shipping to ground or express your credit card has not been charged.
Any questions or concerns can been addressed with our Customer Support team at[size=x-small]http://www.smartmusic.com/support/[/size].
[/size]

[size=9pt] Thank you,[/size]

[size=9pt] MakeMusic, Inc.[/size]
[/size]  

Jul 9, 2013 at 6:44 PM Post #2,482 of 3,203
Aw man, I got the same email 
frown.gif

Jul 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #2,485 of 3,203
So basically you guys were trying to take advantage of a deal that wasn't meant for you... 

Jul 9, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #2,486 of 3,203
Quote:
So basically you guys were trying to take advantage of a deal that wasn't meant for you... 

It was actually meant for everyone.

The 'deal' was basically a training program. 

You basically had a few videos to watch. The company hosted them to teach people about music education. And so you would watch the few videos. And finally, you would get a code allowing you to get one free product from their store.

This program got too popular, and thus they had to close it down. It was mainly meant for people who attended their training programs and demonstrations.

Jul 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM Post #2,488 of 3,203
I stumbled across a deal on the Klipsch S4 ear buds today at Radio Shack.  These are the original S4 model and Radio Shack has them on clearance.  The store I was in had several pair available.

It appears that Klipsch has released a new version, the S4 (II) model to replace the earlier version of the S4.

Since this is in the process of happening, the Klipch S4 ear buds in the Radio Shack physical stores are being discounted for clearance at 48% off the regular price.  This brings the price down to $41.## -- or, $41.00 and change.

I'm not sure when this clearance started, but if you desire these ear buds, might be worth stopping by your local Radio Shack to check out the deal.  Unfortunately, I did a Web check of their site and the original S4 is no longer listed, so it's hard to check local stock for area stores since there isn't an item reference.

Again, since this is within the stores themselves, your mileage may vary.  However, the clearance tag was printed out just like the other Radio Shack labels are for the other items that are placed on clips in the display areas.

Jul 10, 2013 at 5:29 AM Post #2,490 of 3,203
Means that a while ago there was an active discussion about sites like massdrop / groupon and some moderator put it in no uncertain terms that those deals are not to be spoken of around these parts. I don't remember if there was a rational explanation given but the short version is anything that sounds like a group buy that is nod mod approved is taboo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back