The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2013 at 1:14 PM Post #2,342 of 3,203
Quote:

For future reference, your post would have been more useful if it mentioned the product and price. Anyone clicking the link after the hour and few minutes will have no idea what you were posting about.

It would be irrelevant for anyone clicking on my line after the hour. Knowing after the fact, won't get you the deal. 

Jun 22, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #2,343 of 3,203
Quote:
For you Canadians, Staples is blowing out their discontinued stock on Koss Tony Bennett Signature Edition headphones for $29.95

Picked up a pair, quite satisfied.

Thanks for posting that. Snagged a pair. Surprised by how much I am enjoying them straight out of the box.

I think that they will prove to be one of my best audio buys for the price! 
size]

Jun 22, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #2,345 of 3,203
Quote:
http://www.tuesdaymorning.com/tony-bennett-signature-edition-sterophones/1255982.jsp For non-Canadians, Tony Bennet Dj Signatures for 50 dollars at Tuesday Morning. 

I also just got home from Best Buy. They price matched this at the checkout (DJ100 for $40):

http://www.amazon.com/Koss-ProDJ100-Headphones/dp/B003X1BEKI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371934688&sr=8-1&keywords=koss+pro+dj+100

The TB is a better deal at $50 but the DJ100 would be better if you don't like the Tony Bennett logos or are ultra cheap and want to save $10. The DJ100 cable is also coiled. So is the TB version, but you can buy a straight cable for $4 since it's detachable. TB also includes a free album and case.

Some say the TB has a little more treble but they both have the same insides. Sounded the same to me really but I never did an A/B comparison.

I suggest them more to people who already have nice desktop amps and DAC. OK, maybe i'm weird because I don't like them as much for portable use.

Jun 22, 2013 at 6:45 PM Post #2,346 of 3,203
Quote:

I also just got home from Best Buy. They price matched this at the checkout (DJ100 for $40):

http://www.amazon.com/Koss-ProDJ100-Headphones/dp/B003X1BEKI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371934688&sr=8-1&keywords=koss+pro+dj+100

The TB is a better deal at $50 but the DJ100 would be better if you don't like the Tony Bennett logos or are ultra cheap and want to save $10. The DJ100 cable is also coiled. So is the TB version, but you can buy a straight cable for $4 since it's detachable. TB also includes a free album and case.

Some say the TB has a little more treble but they both have the same insides. Sounded the same to me really but I never did an A/B comparison.

I suggest them more to people who already have nice desktop amps and DAC. OK, maybe i'm weird because I don't like them as much for portable use.

Warning the Tuesday Morning Tony Bennett album download  code may not work, mine didn't.

Jun 23, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #2,349 of 3,203
Jun 23, 2013 at 8:24 AM Post #2,350 of 3,203
It would be irrelevant for anyone clicking on my line after the hour. Knowing after the fact, won't get you the deal. 

You missed my point. It would have been useful for people to know what the product was at what price, so that if the same product comes up for a deal again in the future, Head-Fiers will have a point of reference to know how good a deal that would be compared to deals on the same product in the past. As it is, we still have no idea what product you were even posting about.

Jun 23, 2013 at 1:23 PM Post #2,352 of 3,203
Quote:

I tried the  Duets 2 code  from the Tuesday Morning Koss Tony Bennet HP's last WEEK and it was not valid.. I'm glad yours worked six months ago.

Fwiw, the code didn't work from the TBSE's that I bought at Staples yesterday. My guess is that the code has been already used (the seal was broken on the box, so that's a possibility). I sent support@myplaydigital.com an email to see if they could rectify it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back